Aircotec XC-Trainer (PAST MODEL)
Model Status: Past model
See the latest flight instruments on Flybubble.The new generation Alti-Vario-GPS with data logger and 16 channel GPS.
The Aircotec XC-Trainer...
The new generation...
- Data logger
- 16 channel GPS
The new challenge...
- Flight area visualisation
- 10 position marks
- Track / bearing
- Speed / course
With simple handling...
- Thermal visualisation
- Thermal centring support
- Wind direction
- Wind speed
...and top technology!
- Temperature gradient
- Average climb rate
Easy To Repair Modular Hi-Tech Flight Instruments
Modular technology. Repairable by yourself...
NEW Click-Switch Technology
- All elements screwed
- No soldering
- No glue required
Aircotec XC-Trainer > Technical Specifications
Here below are the technical specifications for the Aircotec XC Trainer...
Aircotec XC-Trainer > Altitude
- -1000m to +8200m
- Resolution 0,1m
- At launch the GPS module provides an automatic altitude setting (AMSL)
Aircotec XC-Trainer > Vario
- Digital indication from –25.5m/s to +25.5m/s
- Analogue indication from 0 to 5m/s and from 5 to 9,5 m/s.
- Acoustic signal for climbing initiates at +0.1m/s. This may be switched off
- Acoustic signal for sink can be set to initiate between –0.1m/s and –5m/s
Settings in MENU/SETTINGS/VARIO From –5m/s a sink alarm will be heard regardless of settings
Aircotec XC-Trainer > Speed*
- 0 – 160km/h
- Total-Energy-Compensation (TEC) 0 – 90%
Only with speed sensor connected*
*Speed sensor is not included.
Aircotec XC-Trainer > Temperature
- The sensor is placed on the right hand side of the instrument.
- The sensor measures in centigrade from –25 to +75 degrees
- Resolution 0.1 degrees
Aircotec XC-Trainer > GPS receiver
- 16 channel parallel
- 2D / 3D position (WGS84)
- Internal aerial
Aircotec XC-Trainer > Data Transfer protocols
Aircotec XC-Trainer > Clock
- Flight recording in UTC
- Display shows local time and elapsed time since launch
Aircotec XC-Trainer > Memory
- Flight data: 1MB flash, 184 in the circular buffer
- Waypoints: 4KB flash for 224 waypoints
Aircotec XC-Trainer > Power supply
- Rechargeable Li-Ion 3.7V/1200mAh
- Operating time per charging approx. 15 hours
- Power consumption 75 mA
The instrument is equipped with an “intellicharge” system.
To protect the Li-Ion battery the XC-Trainer will shut itself down when before the battery is completely flat, saving all flight data beforehand.
Aircotec XC-Trainer > Dimensions & Weight
- Dimensions: 137mm x 66mm x 28mm
- Weight (including battery): 150g
XC-Trainer / XC-Trainer Dual > Upper Display Description
- Ratio left/right thermaling
- Wind direction
- Groundspeed (SOG)
- Climb/sink rate
- Acoustic signal volume
- Heading (COG)
- Speed distribution curve beneath the wind rose and the SOG bar
XC-Trainer / XC-Trainer Dual > Lower Display Description
- LOW BATT symbol
- TAS (TRUE AIRSPEED)
- Pilot position
- Narrow heading indicator
- Position Mark symbol
- Waypoint symbol
- WPT cylinder depiction
- Distance to chosen WPT, MARK or to the launch
- Flashing indication pointing to the chosen WPT or MARK
- Local time
Aircotec XC Trainer > What's Included?
- Aircotec XC-Trainer
- Power cable
|Model Status||Past model|