Aircotec XC-Trainer (PAST MODEL)
See the latest flight instruments on Flybubble.The new generation Alti-Vario-GPS with data logger and 16 channel GPS.
Model Status: Past model
Standard UK delivery - £3.95 / FREE on orders over £100.
Outside the UK - delivery calculated at checkout (based on the total order value and your delivery address).
We use Royal Mail, Parcelforce Worldwide and other courier companies (e.g. DHL, DPD) depending on shipment value, weight, destination etc.
For more information, please view our order and delivery FAQs page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, you have 14 days from the day of delivery to request a refund.
Delivery costs will not be refunded and ou will be responsible for the delivery cost to return the order.
For more information, please read our returns policy.
The Aircotec XC-Trainer...
The new generation...
- Data logger
- 16 channel GPS
The new challenge...
- Flight area visualisation
- 10 position marks
- Track / bearing
- Speed / course
With simple handling...
- Thermal visualisation
- Thermal centring support
- Wind direction
- Wind speed
...and top technology!
- Temperature gradient
- Average climb rate
Easy To Repair Modular Hi-Tech Flight Instruments
Modular technology. Repairable by yourself...
NEW Click-Switch Technology
- All elements screwed
- No soldering
- No glue required
Aircotec XC-Trainer > Technical Specifications
Here below are the technical specifications for the Aircotec XC Trainer...
Aircotec XC-Trainer > Altitude
- -1000m to +8200m
- Resolution 0,1m
- At launch the GPS module provides an automatic altitude setting (AMSL)
Aircotec XC-Trainer > Vario
- Digital indication from –25.5m/s to +25.5m/s
- Analogue indication from 0 to 5m/s and from 5 to 9,5 m/s.
- Acoustic signal for climbing initiates at +0.1m/s. This may be switched off
- Acoustic signal for sink can be set to initiate between –0.1m/s and –5m/s
Settings in MENU/SETTINGS/VARIO From –5m/s a sink alarm will be heard regardless of settings
Aircotec XC-Trainer > Speed*
- 0 – 160km/h
- Total-Energy-Compensation (TEC) 0 – 90%
Only with speed sensor connected*
*Speed sensor is not included.
Aircotec XC-Trainer > Temperature
- The sensor is placed on the right hand side of the instrument.
- The sensor measures in centigrade from –25 to +75 degrees
- Resolution 0.1 degrees
Aircotec XC-Trainer > GPS receiver
- 16 channel parallel
- 2D / 3D position (WGS84)
- Internal aerial
Aircotec XC-Trainer > Data Transfer protocols
Aircotec XC-Trainer > Clock
- Flight recording in UTC
- Display shows local time and elapsed time since launch
Aircotec XC-Trainer > Memory
- Flight data: 1MB flash, 184 in the circular buffer
- Waypoints: 4KB flash for 224 waypoints
Aircotec XC-Trainer > Power supply
- Rechargeable Li-Ion 3.7V/1200mAh
- Operating time per charging approx. 15 hours
- Power consumption 75 mA
The instrument is equipped with an “intellicharge” system.
To protect the Li-Ion battery the XC-Trainer will shut itself down when before the battery is completely flat, saving all flight data beforehand.
Aircotec XC-Trainer > Dimensions & Weight
- Dimensions: 137mm x 66mm x 28mm
- Weight (including battery): 150g
XC-Trainer / XC-Trainer Dual > Upper Display Description
- Ratio left/right thermaling
- Wind direction
- Groundspeed (SOG)
- Climb/sink rate
- Acoustic signal volume
- Heading (COG)
- Speed distribution curve beneath the wind rose and the SOG bar
XC-Trainer / XC-Trainer Dual > Lower Display Description
- LOW BATT symbol
- TAS (TRUE AIRSPEED)
- Pilot position
- Narrow heading indicator
- Position Mark symbol
- Waypoint symbol
- WPT cylinder depiction
- Distance to chosen WPT, MARK or to the launch
- Flashing indication pointing to the chosen WPT or MARK
- Local time
Aircotec XC Trainer > What's Included?
- Aircotec XC-Trainer
- Power cable
|Model Status||Past model|