Flytec IQ Motor+ (PAST MODEL)
Model Status: Past model
See the latest flight instruments on Flybubble.
The new Flytec IQ-Motor+ is an ultramodern system instrument for all pilots of motorised hang-gliders and paragliders.
Due to its wireless motor data transmission the inconvenient cabling between instrument and the motor is avoided. Measured data, such as motor speed and temperature of cylinder head or exhaust gas are reliably transmitted to the IQ-MOTOR+ by means of the recently developed FLYLINK HF-module. Speed tapping is performed via inductive transmission system which has also been newly developed, whereby the measuring head is simply clicked over the ignition cable.
As motorised hang-gliders and paragliders may be moved over long distances, airspace safety plays an even more important role. Therefore the IQ-MOTOR+ is equipped with FLARM by default. Moreover it provides the possibility to save up to 150 Restricted Areas in order to warn the pilot timely of CTR's ahead.
It is also equipped with a highly sensitive 20-channel GPS receiver and issues for the experienced pilot a large variety of useful information.
Includes FlyLink Radio Module with sensor cables and basic mount.
- Elegant and functional design
- High-resolution graphic display
- Easy entry of Competition co-ordinates/ Routes via PC with USB cable.
- FAI-conform flight data are saved until landing.
- Photographic documentation is no longer necessary (in accordance to FAI/IGC regulations for gliders)
- The recording ratio is adjustable according to flight mission between 1 and 60 sec., upon arrival at Waypoint sector the ratio is automatically switched to 1 sec. and an acoustical as well as optical signal is provided to the pilot. It is possible to record up to 290 hours flight time.
- For each flight are recorded: GPS-position, altitude (air pressure and GPS-value), TAS, speed over ground, time, marking for positions.
- Easy data transfer via USB interface to the PC. IGC- and NMEA-data are available. IGC data are provided with digital signature, so that manipulations are identifiable.
IQ Motor+ - Technical Data*
- Altimeter: max. 11000 m scale 1m
- Variometer: analogue ± 8 m/s scale 0,2 m/s
- Digital: ± 100 m/s scale 0,1 m/s
- Speed Wind vane: 0 up to 120 km/h (Sensor Optional)
- Waypoints: 200 WP
- Routes: 20 Routes with max. 30 WP each
- Max. recording time: 48 hrs. flight time at 10 s recording interval max. 291 hrs. at 60 s recording interval
- Restricted Areas: 20 CTR’s free, 150 CTR’s to be charged
- Number of Tracklog-Points: 21 000
- Number of recorded flights: 100
- Dimensions: 178 x 95 x 40 mm
- Weight: 425 Gram (without harness)
- Power supply: 2 or 4 pieces NiMH Accu or Alkaline Batteries AA, 1.5V
- Operation time: > 20 Std per Bank, i.e. >40h in total
- Data memory and transfer according to the IGC format
- Screen resolution 38400 Pixel / 240 x 160Pixel ( = 1/8 VGA )
- Operating temperature -+15 ...+50 °C
*Technical data may be altered without prior notification at any time. Software upgrades can be made via Internet by downloading the latest firmware version from our homepage via user’s PC.
FlyLink Radio Module
The FlyLink HF-module can transmit measured data to the Flytec IQ Motor+, such as motor speed and temperature of cylinder head or exhaust gas.
- Frequency ISM Band 2.4GHz
- Range max. approx. 10m
- Speed measuring range 1000min-1 up to 8000min-1
- Temperature measuring range - 20°C to 800°C
Accessories for hang gliders and paragliders are available.
Approval / Conformity
- Manufacturer: Flytec GmbH
- Country of origin: Switzerland
- Type: IQ Motor+
- Marking: The instrument was tested according to following standards and is compliant to the required standards.
- ETSI EN 301 489-1 V1.6.1/ETSI EN 301 489-3 V1.4.1
- IEC/EN 60950-1:2006: Safety Europe.
According 47CFR15, ICES-003, Issue 4
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Flytec IQ Motor+ > Manual
Download the Brauniger IQ Motor+ Manual in English (approx. 2.5 Mb)
|Model Status||Past model|