Gin Alpine Gloves
Measure your hand circumference and length with a soft tape then check the sizes table. If you’re between sizes, choose the larger one.
Measure around the palm of your dominant hand just below your knuckles in cm.
Hand length (palm)
Measure tip of middle finger down to the base of your palm in cm.
Sizes & measurements (cm)
|Hand length (palm)||17-18||19-20||21-22||23-24||24+|
You can also see our glove sizing guide.
Paragliding-specific design & fit
The Alpine gloves come with several features adapted for paragliding. Pre-curved fingers provide a comfortable grip on the brakes. Leather re-enforcements on the baby fingers offer extra protection when handling paraglider lines. And the roll-tip fingers provide added comfort and durability.
A removable leash means you can remove the glove in-flight with confidence!
Top-quality materials are used all around – all the premium features of our Heated Gloves except the heating element and battery.
- Extra leather re-enforcement towards baby finger for protection against paraglider lines
- removable leash
- Premium 3M Thinsulate insulation for maximum insulation with a moderate weight and volume
- Pre-curved fingers with roll-tips for comfort in the flying position
- Hanging loop on the middle finger
- Gauntlet adjuster
- Stretchy 100% nylon softshell outer fabric
- Breathable and completely wind- and water-proof “Hipora” insert
- Weight 290g (M size)
|Activity||Paragliding, Paramotoring, Speed Flying, Hang Gliding|
|Model Status||Current model|
|Shipping Details||When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page|