Gin Bolero 6
Gin Bolero 6: the instinctive choice
Ever since its first version in 1999, the Bolero has provided a solid foundation for thousands of pilots to develop their skills—from the first steps on the training slopes to soaring effortlessly amongst the clouds.
Start your flying career the right way
The Bolero 6 is intended as a first paraglider, suitable for school use but also for regular pilots who want to fly relaxed. The glider gives just the right amount of feedback to enable pilots to develop instinctive flying skills in a safe, comfortable and progressive manner.
2nd generation EPT for improved take-off behaviour
The Bolero 6 features the second iteration of EPT (Equalized Pressure Technology), our numerical method of calculating the best possible airfoil parameters for any given profile. Introduced in the Bolero 5, EPT brought many beginner-friendly improvements, such as a long and progressive brake range and a low stall speed. The Bolero 6 features further improvements such as improved take-off behaviour, stability and handling.
The Bolero 6 has 3 risers and 3 main lines spanwise per side. The simple riser and reduction in line consumption makes it easier to identify and sort out lines on the ground.
A well-balanced glider
The handling of the Bolero 6 strikes the balance needed to optimally develop a pilot's flying instincts. The brakes are precise yet forgiving. The turn is responsive and playful, but always co-ordinated and comfortable. The wing gives clean and intelligible feedback which makes it easy to learn about the air, whilst the reduced mini-oscillations ensure that pilots make comfortable progress towards flying in more active air. All this means simply more fun!
- 2nd generation Equalized Pressure Technology (EPT)
- 3 risers / 3 lines spanwise
- Split A risers and clear labelling for easy big ears
- Labelled B riser (e.g. for B-line stall)
- Colour-coded lines for easy identification
- Strong and durable materials
- Trailing edge mini-ribs
- Upper surface leading edge: Dominico Dokdo 30D (water repellent) 41 g/m2
- Upper surface: Dominico Dokdo 20D (water repellent) 34 g/m2
- Lower surface leading edge: Dominico Dokdo 30D (water repellent) 41 g/m2
- Lower surface: Porcher Skytex (water repellent) 40 g/m2
- Upper: GIN TGL 80 Aramid
- Middle: GIN TGL 125 / 145 Aramid
- Main: GIN TGL 125, 180. 220, 280 Aramid
|WEIGHT IN FLIGHT||55~80kg||65~90kg||75~100kg||85~110kg||95~120kg||105~135kg|
|EN / LTF||A||A||A||A||A||A|
Included with your glider
- Classic rucksack
- Repair kit
- Inner bag
- Accessories bag
- Compression strap
|EN Certification||EN A|
|LTF Certification||LTF A|
|Shipping Details||1-3 workdays|
|Model Status||Current model|