Syride SYS'One V3
SYS'One V3 is an ultralight micro vario with sound and light. Great for lightweight simplicity, hike & fly and as a backup vario.
SYS'One 3D view
- The length of a little finger
- Less than 20 grams
- Ultra fast response (10cm)
- Thermal-sniffer feature*
*The thermal sniffer makes a special "bip" sound when your sink rate is between -0.1m/s and +0.1m/s, indicating there might be some lift nearby.
- Keyboard for volume and thresholds setup
- Can be worn on the wrist (wrist strap included), or mounted on the helmet, harrness, risers or cockpit (flight deck)
- Visual vario with LED
|Function||Vario with sound and light|
|Size||5.3cm x 4.3cm x 1.4cm|
|Weight||19 gr including battery|
|Rising threshold||from +0.1 m/s to +0.5m/s|
|Falling threshold||from -0.5 m/s to -2.5m/s|
|Thermal sniffer||activable from -0.1m/s to +0.1m/s|
|Volume||3 levels plus 'OFF' position|
|Battery||Cell coin CR2450 included|
|Wrist fixing||wrist hook and loop fastener included|
|Helmet fixing||stickable hook and loop fastener inluded|
Syride have gathered some useful Tools on their website:
- Manuals (all models): Read to better understand your instrument. SYS One Manual.
- Software, SYS PC Tool (SYS'Alti, GPS, Nav & Evo): Required for downloading flights, customising screens, upgrading instrument, and more.
- Syride Screen Configuration (SSC) tool (SYS'Alti, GPS, Nav & Evo): Customise the screens on your instrument.
- Airspace (SYS'Nav & Evo): Avoid flying into forbidden airspaces by uploading OpenAir files into your instrument.
- Topography (SYS'GPS & Nav V2): Gives access to height above ground level (AGL) information, airspaces with AGL and greyscale topography on the MAP screen of SYS'Nav.
- Route maker (SYS'Nav & Evo): Build your route or waypoints list in a few clicks. A piece of cake!
- Sound config - vario sound setup (SYS'Alti, GPS, Nav & Evo): Customise the sound of your vario infinitely with a simple graphic table.
|Shipping Details||When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page|
|Model Status||Current model|