Gin Genie X-Lite
Select all options to view stock availability
When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page
Model Status: Current model
|Pilot height (cm)||<165||165-175||170-185||>185|
|Weight of harness (kg)||2.99||3.08||3.21||3.48|
|Volume of rescue container (L)||5.2||5.5||5.5||5.8|
|Carabiner height (mm)||450||450||460||480|
|Carabiner width (mm)||340-430||340-430||360-460||400-490|
|Volume of cockpit (L)||4.8||4.8||5.0||5.3|
Weight includes carabiners, does not include inner bag (48g), hook knife (56g) and speed bar (43g)
- 1 Harness
- 1 Flight deck (integrated into cocoon)
- 1 Rescue deployment handle
- 1 Lite rescue bridle
- 2 Grivel Plume K3N Screw Lock
- Gin Genie Lite 3 Rescue Deck
Genie X-Lite: XC Made simple
The Genie X-Lite is a full-featured XC harness. It was designed to retain the essential qualities of safety, aerodynamics, comfort and convenience, whilst being as light and compact as possible.
State of the art protector
The Neo Koroyd protector is a unique, patented design which crumples on impact. This results in shock absorption far in excess of conventional protectors. This is especially true on the first impact, harness certification protocols require two impacts.
Aerocone + thinner profile = performance
The Neo Koroyd protector is so efficient that its thickness has been reduced to just 7cm. This low profile, coupled with a full a aerocone, makes the Genie X- L ite our most aerodynamic XC harness yet.
Comfort and precision
The Neo Koroyd protector is inherently rigid and thus fulfils the functions of a seat plate, aiding piloting precision and preventing the compression that often occurs with hammock-style harnesses.
Improved Geometry and ABS
The Geometry and ABS (Anti Balance System) has been trimmed and tuned for stability and handling authority, giving the XC pilot comfort and stability whilst thermalling. The ABS system allows the pilot to adjust in-flight stability with just one hand. This makes it easy to switch between a sensitive thermal-sniffing set up and a more roll-stable set up for glides.
Easy to carry and to use
The Genie X-Lite has a low packing volume and can easily fit in our 80L rucksack. It also has a large back pocket, ideal for carrying bivouac gear. Buckling and unbuckling is a breeze thanks to Cobra buckles and a relatively small number of connection points.
Lightweight materials made to last
Great care and attention has been taken regarding the choice of materials. The 70D Dyneema shell fabric is more durable than the common lightweight fabrics and 13mm Dyneema webbing (covered for extra protection) is used for the entire base structure.
The Genie X Lite is EN and LTF certified, max load 120 daN. Certification number: PH 342.2021 | CE certification.
KOROYD 2.2 8cm Back protection. CE and EN certified.
- 7cm Neo-Koroyd protector for maximum protection with minimum thickness
- underseat rescue container with easy deployment system
- ABS geometry with fast-trimming system and anti-forget features
- low profile flight deck for 2-3 instruments and 5L storage
- full aerocone section packs easily
- cobra buckles for ease of use
- covered 13 mm Dyneema webbing
- double-bladed hook knife can even cut webbing
- extra large back pocket with pouches and routing for a hydration system (e.g. Camelbak) and radio
- 2 zipped side pockets
- integrated speed system with 3 step speed bar and Harken pulleys
- rescue container volume 5L (must be used with the supplied inner bag)
- optional front mounted 2nd rescue accessory
Type of practice
- Manual EN
|Shipping Details||When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page|
|Model Status||Current model|