Gin Gingo 2 new colours (PAST MODEL)
Select all options to view stock availability
Out of stock Sold out, not expected in stock in future.
Model Status: Past model
Comfortable, precise and easy to fly, the Gingo II is the new intermediate paragliding harness from Gin, suitable for all pilots. Equipped with the latest GIN harness technology, the Gingo II is more compact than it's predecessor and has a sleek new look! Updated with the latest black and lime green colour scheme and new script logo.
- 3 click buckles with T-lock safety system
- Under-seat rescue container* (redesigned with unique complete opening of the container)
- 2 side pockets + 1 big back pocket with radio and camel back holder.
- Attachment points to add an optional foot stirrup
- Towing attachment points
- Certified LTF
- Weight: approx 4.5 kg (with wooden plate, without back protection)**
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Delivered with Gin GinSoft III back protection and carabiners
* Reserve parachute not included.
** Flybubble Note: We checked the weight of the Gin Gliders Gingo II Large, complete with GinSoft III back protection, karabiners, the standard wooden seat plate, and built in reserve bridles, and it weighed approximately 6.4 kg (deduct 400 grams from this for the optional carbon seat plate = approx 6.0 kg).
Harness size & pilot height guide
Up to 175 cm
180 cm +
This table is for reference only, and can be changed according to pilots weight and other factors.
Download the Gin Gingo II User Manual
- Gin Carbon Seat Plate (saves approx 400 grams)
- Gin Side Protection (Pair)
- Various Foot Stirrups
- Various Speed Systems
- Various Flight Decks
|Model Status||Past model|