Gin Fuse Pilot
When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page
Model Status: Current model
Like the matching Fuse passenger harness, the Fuse pilot was designed with both the professional and leisure tandem pilot in mind.
The design concept of the Fuse pilot was ease of use and safety; and also comfort, convenience and precise piloting.
The Get-up system is convenient and comfortable on take-off, and the flared front seat plate allows the easy positioning of the passenger between the pilot’s legs, improving the control of the wing and comfort during the flight.
The Fuse pilot harness fits together beautifully in flight with the matching Fuse passenger harness to create a stable and unified profile in the air.
The harness comes in one size, but can be fully adjusted to accommodate a wide range of pilot sizes.
- Get up system for chest/leg straps for safety and ease of buckling
- flared front seat plate for passenger comfort and optimum in-flight pilot comfort and wing control
- GinSoft Fuse mousse bag (14cm) with dual layer structure for optimal protection
- large, convenient back pocket with radio compartment and cable/drinks routing
- 2 zippered lateral pockets, easily accessible in flight for quick access to small items
- dorsal rescue container can be installed with the deployment handle on either the left or right side,
- EN and LTF certified (max load 120kg)
- One size
- 3.0kg including back protection, not including carabiners and seat plate*
*Flybubble note: We weighed the Gin Fuse Pilot harness and found: Harness with carabiners, without seat plate or mousse bag: 2668g. GinSoft Fuse mousse bag: 775g. Seat plate (wood): 733g. Harness complete with carabiners, seat plate and mousse bag: 4176g.
Delivered with rescue deployment handle, GinSoft Fuse mousse bag, GIN carabiners and wooden seat plate.
|Shipping Details||When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page|
|Model Status||Current model|