Gin Yeti Ultralight Harness 2010 (PAST MODEL)
Gin Gliders Yeti Ultralight Harness
Ultralight Paragliding Harness
The lightest harness from GIN: only 650g.
The new Yeti harness has been totally re-thought and redesigned to fit the requirements of pilots who want to fly without weight! Not only have modern materials and a narrower 12mm webbing been used to decrease the weight, but the new geometry of the harness with back reinforcements also offers an unrivalled comfort for all. Your wing will also feel much more precise to handle than with any other mountain harness due to the smart double webbing system of the leg straps.
In addition, the Yeti harness is perfect for front mounted rescue systems, with connection points on the shoulder straps and a side tunnel to cover the rescue bridle.
- Split legs geometry
- Rescue attachment points on shoulder straps for easy setup in front position
- Side tunnel for the rescue bridles
- Attachment points to clip the optional Yeti airbag
- Manual buckles on chest and leg straps
- Rings for speed bar
- Weight: 650g
Included with your harness:
- A pair of Maillon Rapide Rigging Stainless Steel connectors
- Manual on USB stick
- Gin Stickers
|Model Status||Past model|