Gin Verso 2 (PAST MODEL)
Model Status: Past model
Verso 2 is a reversible airbag harness with carbon seat plate and underseat reserve container. Comfort, safety and convenience in a compact, lightweight package. Well-suited to leisure pilots, hike 'n fly pilots and travellers, yet comfortable enough for long cross-country flights. Superseded by the Gin Verso 3.
Package deal: Add Gin Verso 2 and Gin Verso 2 Quick Release Footstrap to your shopping basket for a special package price!
The original Verso is our best-selling harness, and the 2nd generation version retains the essential features of its predecessor. In addition, we have added an airbag pre-inflation system and an upgraded rescue container/handle, making the Verso safer than ever before. We have also developed an optional footstrap with automatic release system.
The Verso 2 is certified EN/LTF and available in 5 sizes.
Technical features: harness
- Airbag pre-inflation system
- A pre-inflation system with surgical-grade titanium wire ensures that the airbag is at least partially inflated at all times, even during reverse take-offs. The airbag protection extends the entire length of the back and advanced value system minimizes the leakage of air once the airbag is inflated
- Upgraded underseat rescue container
- Following extensive testing, we have reshaped the rescue container to allow easier deployment, particularly under high G forces. The redesigned rescue handle is easier to reach at all times.
- Adjustable volume of rescue container
- The automatic release system releases the footbar when the rescue is deployed, to prevent any possible interference.
- Adjustable seat depth
- Camelback pocket and routing
- Lightweight buckles with T-lock safety system
- Lightweight 25mm and 30mm Dyneema webbing used throughout for added strength
- Carbon seat plate (sizes: S: 290mm W by 360mm D; M: 320mm W by 380mm D; L: 340mm W by 400mm D)
Technical features: rucksack
- 95L capacity (L size) offers convenient storage for a standard paraglider whilst retaining a compact, ergonomic shape
- Side neoprene pocket, zippered mesh pocket and top pocket
- Ergonomic 3D mesh back contact with ventilation system
- Walking pole holders
- Removable 12L top cover provides extra storage e.g. for a helmet
Size guide & weights
|Pilot height*||< 165cm||160-175 cm||170-185cm||> 180cm||> 185 cm|
*The height information in the table is for guidance only.
**weight does not include rescue handle, top cover, optional footbar, carabiners
Download EN Test Report
Included with your harness
- Reserve bridle
- Reserve handle
- Removable top cover
- Carbon seat plate
- USB stick
|Model Status||Past model|