Gin Verso 3
Select all options to view stock availability
When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page
Model Status: Current model
Standard UK delivery - £3.95 / FREE on orders over £100.
Outside the UK - delivery calculated at checkout (based on the total order value and your delivery address).
We use Royal Mail, Parcelforce Worldwide and other courier companies (e.g. DHL, DPD) depending on shipment value, weight, destination etc.
For more information, please view our order and delivery FAQs page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, you have 14 days from the day of delivery to request a refund.
Delivery costs will not be refunded and ou will be responsible for the delivery cost to return the order.
For more information, please read our returns policy.
|Pilot height (cm)
|Weight of harness (kg)
|Volume of the rucksack (L)
|Reserve compartment volume (L)
Compared to the Verso 2, the Verso 3 has been designed to fit the same size pilots.
- 1 Gin Verso 3 harness (convertible to rucksack)
- 1 Gin Verso 3 reserve handle & inner container (100g)
- 1 Gin reserve bridle (75g)
- 2 Gin 30mm karabiners (130g)
- 1 Gin Classic speedbar (2 step) (100g)
- Gin stickers
Verso 3: light reversible harness
Ideal for leisure pilots, hike & fly pilots and travellers, the Verso 3 is yet comfortable enough to be used on long cross-country flights and also has good safety features. Since its introduction, the Verso has been one of the best selling harnesses in its class. This third generation stays true to the original but features improvements over its predecessor in several areas:
- more stable in all axes due to the new ABS webbing system
- 600g lighter and decreased packing volume
- reduced drag due to reduced cross-sectional area
- unique double-skin feature protects harness when used in rucksack mode - cleaner and easier rescue flap system for faster rescue deployment
- improved airbag pre-inflation: the airbag is 70% inflated at take-off
- faster airbag inflation and more stable pressure maintained during turns - lighter and more durable main fabric
- New ABS system with an anti-forget buckle system
- airbag inlet re-positioned from sides to under seat for greater durability
New ABS system
New ABS system offers greater stability both in rough air and also after collapses.
Reduced weight, increased durability
Thanks to lighter but more durable materials and more efficient construction, Gin has managed to reduce the weight of the Verso 3 by 600g compared to the Verso 2.
The unique double-skin feature protects the harness when used in rucksack mode. You don’t have to worry about damaging your harness at the airport or on the trail.
Easy closing, time after time
The Verso 3 features a unique packing system. The lateral zipper is easier to close and has a longer lifetime due to the reduced strain. In addition, the load is divided into 2 compartments.
Front airbag inlet
The front air inlet enhances durability, ensures smoother inflation and is more aerodynamic
Ergonomic back support
Ergonomic back with foam padding for hike ‘n fly comfort.
New GIN melange
The main body of the harness is made from a new 70D mélange — a light, durable nylon/polyester fabric that also maintains its cosmetic appeal even when dusty or scratched.
Bias bound seams
Internal seams are finished with bias binding to guarantee your harness a long lifetime.
- New ABS system with anti-forget buckle system - Highly effective pre-inflation system
- G-chute pocket with shackle
- Colour coded regulation straps (red for shortening, black for lengthen) and carabiner loops
- Zipped rescue tunnel for easy closing, clean shape and prevention of mistakes
- Side pocket with elastic closing
- 85L capacity (M size)
- Reinforced back
- Double zipper closure system
- Lighter but more durable water repellent main fabric also maintains its cosmetic appeal even when dusty or scratched
- Bottom part reinforced by 210D baby ripstop - Water bottle holder with zipper
- Chest and waist strap
- 3 side pockets
- 1 front pocket
- 1 big side pocket
- Reflector panel
Automatic aluminium carabiners have a limited lifetime due to metal fatigue. They must be replaced after 5 years or 500 flight hours, whichever is soonest. They should never be used between spreaders and tandem wing risers as main carabiners. They should also never be used to connect rescue systems.
|When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page