High Adventure Itsy Touch
The Itsy Touch Glove
The gloves feature wind and water-resistant weather protection, maximum dexterity and are made from durable GORE® WINDSTOPPER®/leather.
The streamlined design, with its long neoprene sleeve which fits under your jacket cuff, guards effectively against the cold. The leather reinforcements protect areas exposed to stress and improve grip. The dynamic shaping and the precise cut maximise freedom of movement and dexterity.
Genuine Flying Feeling
The gloves are suitable for groundhandling, adjusting buckles, operating instruments and brake handles. They are soft, light and feel extremely comfortable. And they are named Itsy Touch for a reason… the gloves are fitted with a reliable touch feature for smartphones and flight instruments.
Genuine GORE® Windstopper®
The outer glove combines durable, hydrophobic leather with a GORE® WINDSTOPPER® membrane. The GORE® WINDSTOPPER® antibacterial and odour restricting lining provides complete and lasting warmth from the cuff to the fingertips.
ESKA® and High Adventure
If passion meets sensitivity, it must be ESKA®. For over 100 years, the ESKA® name has been synonymous with innovative craftsmanship. Years ago the “Gut Stuff” product was a great success for Eska and High Adventure. With our most recent glove collection we are setting new standards in the free flying world.
- Water-resistant and windproof
- Lightweight lining
- Made in Europe
From XS (6) to 3XL (12).
To help you choose the correct size, download High Adventure's Itsy & Itsy Bitsy Glove Size Guide (PDF).
- 0.12 kg
- Special tear-resistant thread secured with backstitching
- Tight-fitting sleeve
- Wrist strap*
- Ergonomic fit for brake handles
- All areas exposed to stress are leather-reinforced
- Outer shell GORE®WINDSTOPPER®/Special Hydro Silicon Leather
- Membrane and inner layer GORE®WINDSTOPPER®
* Flybubble: Each glove has a built-in elasticated wrist strap which you can easily slide over your wrist, so you can take the glove off in-flight without losing it.
|Shipping Details||1-3 workdays|
|Model Status||Current model|