Kortel Kolibri Backpack 60L
£190.00 Excl. Tax: £158.33
1 in stock In stock and ready to ship. See our Shipping and Stock page for more info, link in footer.
When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page
Model Status: Current model
The Kolibri Backpack 60L is designed for those who love walking or flying competitions or those who use their light equipment on a day-to-day basis, for whom the Kolibri Backpack 80L is too large.
- Volume: 60 litres
- Weight complete: 700 grams
After the success of the original Kolibri Backpack 80L (aka Sak Kolibri 80l), Kortel present his little brother, the Kolibri Backpack 60L (aka Sak Kolibri 60l, K60 Backpack). A little smaller, with 60L volume, it's ideal for shorter hike and fly adventures with light equipment. Originally designed for Antoine Girard and Nelson De Freymann for the X-Alps, it's also ideal for hike and fly competitions.
- Excellent carrying comfort.
- Pre-shaped back slats: framed structure to support and shape the back for a better comfort.
- Single zipper to open all or part of the bag.
- Various side pockets, accessible while walking.
- Mesh pockets on the shoulder straps, for small items e.g. water containers.
- Small zipped side pocket.
- Dinks system tube routing, between the straps.
- Protective cover, optimised for the backpack*.
- Unique wing compression system within the rucksack, for optimizing storage space*.
- Waterproof internal protection, to protect the wing from perspiration*.
- Rain cover*.
* Material colours may vary depending on availability.
|Shipping Details||When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page|
|Model Status||Current model|