Kortel Kolibri Backpack 60L
- Volume: 60 litres
- Weight complete: 700 grams
After the success of the original Kolibri Backpack 80L (aka Sak Kolibri 80l), Kortel present his little brother, the Kolibri Backpack 60L (aka Sak Kolibri 60l, K60 Backpack). A little smaller, with 60L volume, it's ideal for shorter hike and fly adventures with light equipment. Originally designed for Antoine Girard and Nelson De Freymann for the X-Alps, it's also ideal for hike and fly competitions.
- Excellent carrying comfort.
- Pre-shaped back slats: framed structure to support and shape the back for a better comfort.
- Single zipper to open all or part of the bag.
- Various side pockets, accessible while walking.
- Mesh pockets on the shoulder straps, for small items e.g. water containers.
- Small zipped side pocket.
- Dinks system tube routing, between the straps.
- Protective cover, optimised for the backpack*.
- Unique wing compression system within the rucksack, for optimizing storage space*.
- Waterproof internal protection, to protect the wing from perspiration*.
- Rain cover*.
* Material colours may vary depending on availability.
|Model Status||Current model|
|Shipping Details||When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page|