Supair Access Back 2010 (PAST MODEL)
An ideal harness for starting out!
"The reference paraglider harnesses to learn paragliding"
A great first harness with a sensible price tag. No-nonsense cordura construction, plenty of adjustment and a fairly upright position. Solid, well-protected, light. Easy to get into sitting position. Excellent value for money.
Sup'Air Access Back > Features
- Automatic 30mm buckles
- Anti Balance System (ABS)
- Shoulder strap adjustment by Light 30mm buckles
- Waist strap adjustment by trim buckle
- Back position adjustment by trim buckles
- Built-in neoprene radio pocket (improved position & hearing)
- Rear container suitable for Bump'Air 12 or 17 cm back protection
- Enlarged rear storage pocket
- 10mm foam for back comfort
- Built-in 6-flap rear reserve container
- Coloured attachment points
- Access logo embroidered on side pocket
- Materials: Cordura; Neoprene; Kodra
- Weight for M size: approx 3.2 Kg (not including Bump'Air)
Sizes Available: Small; Medium; Large; X-Large
Colours: Blue; Grey; Red
- Sup'Air karabiners
- Wooden seat plate
|Model Status||Past model|