Woody Valley Haska2
|Total weight*||3.65 Kg||3.87 Kg||4.09 Kg||4.22 Kg|
|Distance between karabiner and seat||43 cm||45 cm||47 cm||48 cm|
|Distance between karabiners (min – max)||37.5 – 48 cm||37.5 – 51.5 cm|
|Polypropylene seat width rear||33 cm||35 cm||37 cm||38 cm|
|Polypropylene seat width front||30 cm||32 cm||34 cm||34.5 cm|
|Polypropylene seat depth||34.5 cm||36.5 cm||39 cm||39.5 cm|
|Type of straps||T-Lock|
|Type of protection||Self-inflating airbag|
|Certification number for T-Lock system||DHV GS-03-0383-13|
|Reserve parachute housing||Under the seat, with lateral handle|
* Total weight including reserve parachute handles, karabiners and protection.
Standard colours Green, Blue
- Haska2 paragliding harness
- Airbag protection with spring system
- Integrated reserve parachute container
- Reserve parachute handle
- Reserve parachute bridle
- Rigid polypropylene seatplate
- SOS label
- Woody Valley LIGHTSHIELD protection
- Woody Valley Relax Bar
Even more comfortable, even lighter, even more secure, even more Haska.
With Haska2, we have taken a successful design and reinvented its potential. We listened to your advice, perfecting Haska down to the smallest details. To do that, we made it lighter, we made it more secure and more comfortable, making it into the no-compromise harness.
The Haska2 consolidates the spring airbag system developed on the original Haska.
The internal spring does not cushion the impact but allows the airbag to inflate and remain inflated, both on the ground and in flight.
The reserve parachute container
The container's volume can be adjusted by means of an inside zipper.
The container's closing sequence is facilitated thanks to the new numbered labels.
A safe harness. Now even more secure.
We wanted to increase safety, so we replaced the plastic buckles on the shoulder straps with a more resistant metal buckle.
We have seen the longstanding problem of buckles loosing their setting in flight, so we redesigned our adjustment buckle, which now can be configured using two positions:
- Adjustable both on the ground and in flight.
- Fixed to keep the chosen adjustment constant.
Details that make the difference
- New magnet system to hold all types of speed-bars.
- Right and left sides are identified by different colour loops and karibiners.
- The harness base is highly resistant to abrasion in Cordura®300.
- Side pockets with zip closures.
- You can stow all of your items easily in the spacious rear pocket.
- There is space for a Camel-bag in an internal pocket.
- SOS label to enter all your personal data.
- Available with T-Lock strap certified in accordance with LTF regulations.
LIGHTSHIELD & single-block side protection
The new LIGHTSHIELD protection provides further upper back protection. It is made of materials that have been tested and certified by TÜV SÜD, in accordance with standard EU 89/686/EEC Category 2. Furthermore, the protection is TÜV/GS certified.
The single-block side protection creates absolute continuity between the part underneath and the sides, enveloping the pelvis in a protective shell.
The combination of the self-inflating air bags, single-block side protection and LIGHTSHIELD protection create a protective shell for the pilot’s body - made for each other.
Left-hand extraction (option, made to order)
We have always been attentive to the needs of our left-handed customers so you can order your harness with the rescue handle on the left side on request.
Please note, it may take up to five months for the left-handed version of the harness to be produced. Please contact us to get an up-to-date manufacturing time estimate for this.
Parachute installation video
Register your Woody Valley product online to validate the warranty.
|Model Status||Current model|
|Shipping Details||When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page|