Woody Valley X-Pression (PAST MODEL)
Select all options to view stock availability
Model Status: Past model
Standard UK delivery - £3.95 / FREE on orders over £100.
Outside the UK - delivery calculated at checkout (based on the total order value and your delivery address).
We use Royal Mail, Parcelforce Worldwide and other courier companies (e.g. DHL, DPD) depending on shipment value, weight, destination etc.
For more information, please view our order and delivery FAQs page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, you have 14 days from the day of delivery to request a refund.
Delivery costs will not be refunded and ou will be responsible for the delivery cost to return the order.
For more information, please read our returns policy.
- Adjustments that retain their setting during manoeuvres with high G-forces
- Triangular-shaped leg straps enable the pilot to "pull" the seat board additionally during weight-shift
- Two emergency parachute compartments positioned under the seat board in the pilot's centre of gravity
- Specially-shaped reserve handles reduce the risk of an unintentional deployment of the parachute caused by glider lines
- Effective easy-to-dry materials
- 14cm protection
- Draining net for an easier recovery from water
- Smoke bomb attachment under the harness with quick-release hook on the left shoulder strap
- Stiff back
- Tie rope attachments guaranteeing a comfortable seated position in case of emergency parachute deployment, allowing the pilot to open the leg and chest straps easily in case of water landing
- Right shoulder strap pocket for a waterproof acoustic variometer
- Sizes: M, L, XL (like UK S, M, L)
- Weight: 5.65 Kg (Large size inc. rescue handle, foam protection and karabiners)