Woody Valley X-Pression (PAST MODEL)
Out of stock Sold out, not expected in stock in future.
When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page
Model Status: Past model
After two years of research and testing, Woody Valley present their first harness designed entirely for acrobatics - the X-PRESSION. The X-PRESSION’s revolutionary geometry gives the pilot maximum control of his glider, the stiff back offers protection in the dynamic manoeuvres and many other innovative solutions guarantee top safety and user-friendliness.
- Adjustments that retain their setting during manoeuvres with high G-forces
- Triangular-shaped leg straps enable the pilot to "pull" the seat board additionally during weight-shift
- Two emergency parachute compartments positioned under the seat board in the pilot's centre of gravity
- Specially-shaped reserve handles reduce the risk of an unintentional deployment of the parachute caused by glider lines
- Effective easy-to-dry materials
- 14cm protection
- Draining net for an easier recovery from water
- Smoke bomb attachment under the harness with quick-release hook on the left shoulder strap
- Stiff back
- Tie rope attachments guaranteeing a comfortable seated position in case of emergency parachute deployment, allowing the pilot to open the leg and chest straps easily in case of water landing
- Right shoulder strap pocket for a waterproof acoustic variometer
- Sizes: M, L, XL (like UK S, M, L)
- Weight: 5.65 Kg (Large size inc. rescue handle, foam protection and karabiners)
|Shipping Details||When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page|
|Model Status||Past model|
Write Your Own Review
You May Also Like...