Flymaster M1 (PAST MODEL)
Model Status: Past model
Standard UK delivery - £3.95 / FREE on orders over £100.
Outside the UK - delivery calculated at checkout (based on the total order value and your delivery address).
We use Royal Mail, Parcelforce Worldwide and other courier companies (e.g. DHL, DPD) depending on shipment value, weight, destination etc.
For more information, please view our order and delivery FAQs page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, you have 14 days from the day of delivery to request a refund.
Delivery costs will not be refunded and ou will be responsible for the delivery cost to return the order.
For more information, please read our returns policy.
Flymaster M1: motor management system
The M1 Motor gathers information precisely from several sensors connected to the motor, recording this data and sending it via an RF interface to Flymaster instruments.
Control the temperature
Measure, and control, the cylinder head temperature and avoid over heating the engine.
Measure the motor speed
Using a simple wire around the spark plug cable the M1 can count the number of revolutions per minute of your motor.
Never let your tank dry
Using a (optional) fuel level sensor the M1 can measure the quantity of fuel in the tank. Based on this value the M1 can also calculate parameters like the average fuel consumption, or the remaining flight time.
More about the Fuel Sensor
- Based on the same technology used on the automobile industry the optional fuel sensor can measure the quantity of fuel in the tank. Based on this value the M1 can calculate several parameters like: Average fuel consumption; Remaining fuel time; Total fuel consumption, etc.
- The fuel sensor is anti-explosion, anti-vibration and obey all the automobile industry demanding rules.
- The maximum length of the sensor is 40 cm, but it can be cut and adjusted according the fuel tank height.
The data collected by the M1 is sent wireless, and in real time, to any of the existing Flymaster instruments. This simplifies the installation and avoids all the problems related to wires.
Register flight data
M1's is capable of storing motor data that can be downloaded to a PC for later analysis. Using the gathered data the user can plan preventive maintenance and detect possible abnormalities in the motor.
|Screen size (true viewing area)
|Battery Capacity (Lithium-Ion)
|> 30 hours
|Temperature Sensor Resolution
|Motor Speed Sensor Resolution
|Fuel Sensor Resolution (Optional)
|115x50x24 mm (Length x Width x Thickness)
|Allows the wireless connection to any flymaster instrument up to 10m distance
|Native USB Connection
|Allows connection to the PC to upload Motor Data
Firmware update by USB (upgrades are free)
- Current flight duration
- Total flight duration
- Motor Speed (r.p.m.)
- Motor Temperature
- Fuel quantity (optional fuel sensor required)
- Average fuel consumption (optional fuel sensor required)
- Remaining Fuel Time (optional fuel sensor required)
- Flight Log
See the Downloads page on the Flymaster website.
Email Flymaster Support: [email protected]