Gin Yeti Convertible 2
When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page
Model Status: Current model
|Pilot height (cm)||155-175||170-185||180-190|
|Basic weight ¹||1.32 kg¹||1.40 kg¹||1.54 kg¹|
|Delivery weight ²||1.52 kg²||1.60 kg²||1.74 kg²|
|Weight with airbag ³||2.02 kg³||2.10 kg³||2.24 kg³|
- ¹ Basic weight excludes removable helmet holder, speedbar, carabiners and optional airbag.
- ² Delivery weight includes removable helmet holder, speedbar and carabiners, excludes optional airbag.
- ³ Weight with airbag includes removable helmet holder, speedbar and carabiners and optional airbag.
- The optional airbag weighs 500g.
Choose the size of the harness according to the this sizing guide table.
- Grivel carabiners (pair)
- Yeti speed bar
NB: Aluminium carabiners have a limited lifetime due to metal fatigue. They must be replaced after 5 years or 500 flight hours, whichever is soonest. They should never be used between tandem spreaders and tandem wing risers as main carabiners, or to connect reserve systems.
Yeti Convertible 2: ultralight convertible
The Yeti Convertible 2 harness offers maximum comfort and convenience, featuring new advancements in lightweight materials combined with a geometry carefully optimized for top comfort and usability.
Extra comfort on the ground and in the air
The Yeti Convertible 2 features a redesigned rucksack, which offers an improved load distribution — around 30/70 between shoulders and waist. Comfort features have also been added to the harness, yet the weight remains a compact 1.4kg.
The new, optional, airbag has been designed with an integrated rescue compartment that can be used with all GIN lightweight rescues. The front air intake improves inflation and the internal structure of the airbag helps to reduce impact forces and maximise efficiency. The new titanium wire structure improves pre-inflation and is resistant to bending or retaining improper shape, making packing easier and flying safer.
Part of the Yeti lightweight system
The Yeti Convertible 2 is part of a versatile system that covers all your lightweight needs. For greater protection, simply add the optional airbag with rescue compartment. Finally, add a Yeti paraglider and you're good to go!
- split legs geometry
- lateral strap adjustment
- pulley for speed system
- shoulder attachment points and tunnel for optional rescue bridle
- adjustable volume of back pocket
- lateral straps to adjust seat angle
- manual buckles on chest and leg straps
- pulleys for speed bar routing
- rescue attachment points on shoulder straps for easy setup in front position
- 12mm kevlar / 25mm dyneema webbing
- certified EN 1651
- optional airbag (500g)
- volume 40L
- mesh side pocket
- ergonomic back support
- mesh material on shoulder straps and hip belt for breathability
- external side compression straps
- attachments for walking poles, snowshoes, crampons, ice axe etc.
- external helmet holder
- chest strap
Automatic aluminium carabiners have a limited lifetime due to metal fatigue. They must be replaced after 5 years or 500 flight hours, whichever is soonest. They should never be used between spreaders and tandem wing risers as main carabiners. They should also never be used to connect rescue systems.
|Shipping Details||When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page|
|Model Status||Current model|