Kortel Kruyer III
Select all options to view stock availability
When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page
Model Status: Current model
* including T-Bone link flexible connectors (20g)
Sizes & pilot height guide
4 sizes are available:
- S: Up to 170 cm
- M: From 168 to 180 cm
- L: From 180 to 195cm
- Xl Beyond 190cm
Sizing guide chart
X axis (columns): Pilot height in centimetres (cm). Y axis (rows): Pilot weight in kilograms (kg).
- Kortel Sak III reversible airbag-rucskack
- Kortel 2-Step Speed System Light light speed bar
- Kortel Kontainer Ventral V3 Light front mount reserve container
Kruyer III: lightness and comfort
- Opening legs, Revolutionary light buckle system, simplicity and safety!
- Adjustable ventral, revolutionary adjustable splice system for more robustness and lightness.
- Rescue connection to the shoulders, a system for connecting emergency lifts to the shoulders.
- Shoulder adjustment, revolutionary adjustable splice system for more robustness and lightness.
- Flexible connectors supplied as standard
- Dyneema structure, strength equal to steel for a weight eight times less
- Adjustable tilt, revolutionary adjustable splice system for more robustness and lightness
The life span of your harness depends on the frequency and type of use. Mechanical stress and friction gradually degrade the properties. UV rays and humidity can also cause accelerated ageing.
Normal duration of use: 10 years.
Warning: This period of use is indicative. A fifth wheel can be destroyed at its first use. A check every 2 years will determine if the product should be disposed of sooner. Between uses, proper storage is essential.
The time of use should never exceed 10 years.
|Shipping Details||When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page|
|Model Status||Current model|