Niviuk Hamak (PAST MODEL)
Introducing the HAMAK, the new intermediate harness from Niviuk! An intermediate harness designed for comfort and performance.
Available in three sizes: S, M and L
- Comfortable with easily adjustable positioning
- Aerodynamic neoprene skirt
- Easy shoulder adjustments.
- Two buckle security
- Large dorsal storage area with inner radio / liquid pack pocket.
- 2 zipped pockets on each side of the harness
- Optimum reserve position extraction system.
- Dorsal protection / mousse bag17 cm
- Weight: 5,3 kg + 1,2 kg, for back protection.
- Polyamid DN 450 Heavy weight protection exactly were it’s needed the most. Under the seat area to protect the reserve parachute in case of heavy landings.
- Polyamid DN 320 Used for the remaining exterior areas. Capable of withstanding unwanted contact with abrasive surfaces, so prolonging the life of the harness.
- Polyamid DN 180 Strong and light for the interior, reducing the total weight of the harness.
- Neoprene ….improves not only the aerodynamics, it allows easy access to the lateral adjustment straps.
- Mesh … On all the components, which are in contact with the pilot allowing superior comfort and excellent ventilation.
- Removable and adjustable foot rest.
- Elastic string for retracting the speed bar.
- Harken pulleys to offer less effort and more fluidity when using the speed bar.
- Visible rings to attach ballast, cockpit instruments or towing bridle.
- “Y” Risers for rescue.
- Side protections.
|Model Status||Past model|