Skytraxx 3.0 FANET+
Model Status: Current model
- Skytraxx 3.0 FANET+
- Skytraxx 3.0 Case (soft mount with hook-and-loop fastener strip on the back)
- Skytraxx 3.0 Storage Box
- USB cable
- Charger 100/240V*
* Supplied with a European plug and instructions in German. You can download the latest manual in English and other languages from the manufacturer's website. For your convenience we've provided links to the manual in the Downloads section below.
- Skytraxx 3.0 Wi-Fi Stick (highly recommended, to allow for automatic updates over Wi-Fi)
- Skytraxx 3.0 Screen Protection
- Skytraxx Comfort Leg Holder
- Skytraxx 3.0 Remote with Receiver
Flymaster TAS (airspeed probe)
- Flymaster TAS Paragliding
- Flymaster TAS Hang Gliding
Flybubble note: The Skytraxx 3.0 and Skytraxx 3.0 FANET+ can be connected to the Flymaster TAS Paragliding or Flymaster TAS Hang Gliding airspeed measurement probe using the Skytraxx 3.0 Remote with Receiver to get airspeed information on your device.
- Very easy to operate high-end vario with high-precision sensors.
- Compact device with integrated GPS and logger.
- High resolution colour display with best contrast, even in direct sunlight, supported by software optimization.
- No touch screen for even better contrast.
- Glove-friendly hardware buttons for operation.
- Worldwide airspace database
- Maps for Europe and many more.
- Digital variometer (vario) display +/- 30 m/s
- Hybrid Motion for simplified input.
- Automatic display brightness control for runtime optimization.
- Freely configurable display pages.
- XC Points calculation during the flight.
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth via USB.
- Send flights via WLAN directly to the DHV XC Server.
- Music playback during the flight.
- 8 gigabytes memory
- Airspeed info with optional Flymaster TAS and remote/receiver (see below).
- FANET+ technology
- Altitude: absolute, relative, accumulated – switchable meters or feet
- Altitude above ground (AGL)
- Vario digital
- XC points
- Glide ratio
- Speed over ground
- Wind direction / wind speed
- Various track lines
- Distance to start
- Flight direction
- Flight time, Time
- GPS status
- QNH Pressure
- Flight level
- Map (Terrain, Topography, Waypoints, Airspaces)
- Distance to waypoint, required glide ratio to next waypoint
- Distance to next airspace
- Smart widget airspace
- ARM Cortex-A5 @ 500Mhz
- 8 GB Memory
- USB Host + Client (OTG)
- WiFi and Bluetooth via USB
- Global Navigation Satellite System
- G-force sensor
- Pressure sensor
- ACC sensor
- Light sensor
- Magnetic compass
- Battery: Lithium Ion Akku 3.7 V 6800 mAh
- Size: (LxBxH) 110 mm x 120 mm x 27 mm
- Weight: 300 grams
- Open platform
- Linux source open
- SDK free
- Third party support
- LK8000/XCsoar/Tophat compatible
Reviews of the Skytraxx 3.0 FANET+
The Skytraxx 3.0 is an all-in-one flight computer. It offers all the bells and whistles for flying competition tasks and will record your flights and replay them to you. It can’t thermal for you, but it can show you where to go, what's around you and where you’re going with accuracy, clarity and style.
The device has an ultra-bright full colour screen (better than smartphones) which is not touch sensitive. This offers excellent sunlight readability and can’t be accidentally triggered by a chest-strap or body part.
You can customise the four default screens, but they’re very well thought out, so you can just go out and fly. For all its elegance and complexity, the Skytraxx 3.0 is a “turn it on and fly” instrument.
The high quality vario audio removes any need to look at the instrument in crowded or pressured situations.
This is a fully featured, compact instrument. It’s been great to fly with and promises a lot.
- Steve Uzochukwu Skytraxx 3.0 review - first impressions (full review to follow)
See Skytraxx 3.0 video tutorials (online)
Read Skytraxx 3.0 FAQs (online)
Read about FANET+, FLARM and Open Glider Network (OGN) online (new window)
If a link no longer works go to the manufacturer's website skytraxx.eu.
Other Skytraxx 3.0 downloads including software updates, maps, airspaces, sound profiles and screen pages.
For all support contact Skytraxx (new window).
|Model Status||Current model|