Supair EVO LITE (PAST MODEL)
Select all options to view stock availability
Superseded by the Supair EVO LITE 2
EVO LITE is the harness made to safely progress towards longer and more ambitious flights. It's easy to use, aerodynamic and light. The optional speedbag will keep the pilot warm in colder temperatures and is fully adapted to the harness, enabling a progression toward performance flying in all safety and comfort.
Model Status: Past model
Standard UK delivery - £3.95 / FREE on orders over £100.
Outside the UK - delivery calculated at checkout (based on the total order value and your delivery address).
We use Royal Mail, Parcelforce Worldwide and other courier companies (e.g. DHL, DPD) depending on shipment value, weight, destination etc.
For more information, please view our order and delivery FAQs page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, you have 14 days from the day of delivery to request a refund.
Delivery costs will not be refunded and ou will be responsible for the delivery cost to return the order.
For more information, please read our returns policy.
|Pilot size (cm)||160 /175||165 /185||175 /195||195 /205|
|Pilot weight (mini – maxi) (kg)||50 – 75||60 – 90||70 – 100||80 – 120|
|Harness weight STANDARD VERSION (g)||3600||3750||3900||4050|
|A||Backrest height (cm)||56||65||70||75|
|B||Reclined seating height (cm)||37||38||39||40|
|C||Seat length (cm)||44||47||49||51|
|D||Seat width (cm)||33||35||37||39|
|E||Carabiners height (cm)||44||44||44||44|
|F||Distance between carabiners (cm)||39 – 50||39 – 50||39 – 50||39 – 50|
- Supair BUMPAIR 17 XC
- Carbon Seat Plate Standard
- Supair Zicral 30mm Karabiners (pair)
- Supair Reserve Handle E2 (harness-reserve parachute handle)
Speed system and reserve system connectors e.g. reserve bridles, maillons, O-rings, maillon cover are not included.
Related Products (optional extras)
- Reserve bridles
- Speed system
- Maillon cover
- Supair Retractable Foot Rest (Foot Stirrup)
- Supair EVO LITE Speedbag
- Supair Speed System 2B Speedbag
EVO LITE: easy to use, aerodynamic and light
The EVO LITE comes from the EVO XC 3. It is lighter, and has the similar classic ABS (Anti Balancing System) with the leg and chest strap buckles in addition to the Safe-T strap. The three key point guiding this new development are:
- To lighten the harness in comparison to the EVO XC 3: 900 grams lighter
- Keep a high level of passive safety
- Three point fastening with the ABS (Anti Balancing System) included
Complete safety with BUMPAIR 17 XC, Anti Balance System (ABS), leg straps with Safe-T system and a well located/easy to access reserve parachute pocket.
During takeoff, the transition from running to sitting is obvious and natural. The harness geometry and adjustments enable greater adaptation to body contours and on-board flight postures. The backrest can be straightened up or reclined, especially when using a foot-rest or a speed-bag. The seat extension enables adjustment support at the front of the plate. An adjustment permits to adjust the seat depth to the pilot’s morphology and posture.
A – Bump'Air 17 XC
B – Reserve Parachute Pocket (right side)
C – Storage Pocket
- Local sites, cross (XC)
- Seating posture : Upright/Semi-inclined (with foot-rest)
- BUMPAIR 17 XC
- Volume adjustable reserve parachute pocket under the seat with right sided handle and deployment sequence
- 25 mm self-locking buckles (light)
- Safe-T-Bar strap system
- Anti Balance System
- 30mm self-locking carabiners
Gear / comfort
- Speed-bar/accelerator pulleys
- Speed-bar/Accelerator guiding sleeve alongside the seating area
- Pre-equipped for foot-rest (short retractable 20-mm foot-rest)
- Elastic speedbar keeper
- Pre-equipped to accept the hydration pack
- Pre-equipped to receive a radio
- Pre-equipped to accept a Speedbag (option)
- Wraparound side skirts
- Large dorsal storage pocket
- Stretch fabric left storage side pockete
- Shoulder straps length adjustment
- Chest strap width adjustment
- Backrest adjustment
- Leg straps length adjustment
- Seat extension tilt adjustment
- Seat depth adjustment
- Fabric :
- Polyester 100D RIPSTOP
- Polyester 210D RIPSTOP
- Straps :
- Polyester 25mm and 28mm (1250 daN)
- Polyamide 15 mm, 20 mm, 25mm et 40mm
- Norme LTF
- Norme EN
Supair EVO LITE reviews
"It's a comfortable harness that is easy to adjust and holds the pilot well. It offers a good feeling of security without being restrictive. It has a reasonably balanced feeling. The Supair EVO LITE is a good choice for your first harness, allowing you to have your legs free but when you want to you can add the pod and step up to full cross country mode. It's a great all-round harness: affordable, light, nicely finished and well-made, with good impact protection." - Flybubble (full review)
Supair product registration
Register your Supair product here.
|Model Status||Past model|