Supair START Bi (Tandem)
£1,035.00 Excl. Tax: £862.50
Available as soon as possible Not in stock but available to order. We will ship to you as soon as possible but can't estimate when. See our Shipping and Stock page for more info, link in footer.
When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page
Model Status: Current model
A simple well designed tandem reserve parachute, easy to pack, and extremely stable.
|Max load kg||215 kg|
|Min load kg||-|
|Surface area||65.75 m²|
|Opening time||2.84 s|
|Sink rate m/s||5.39|
|Width (L)||27 cm|
|Depth (I)||27 cm|
|Height (H)||14 cm|
- Inner bag
- User manual (CD)
NB: Reserve bridles are not included, to give choice. If you don't have these, you will need to purchase them - see optional extras.
Supair Start Bi: tandem PDA reserve
- Sink rate below 5.5 m/s at max load (tests/measurements made at an independent test centre).
Gear / comfort
- Main bridle computerized automated stitching.
- Pull-down Apex dome design with two colors to facilitate packing.
- Dominico cloth - high strength PA 6.6 - 33 dctex 40 g/m2
- 28 cm Polyester riser bridle (load test 2.500 DaN)
- Bi (Tandem): Liros suspension lines 00099-1628
- EN 12491
- LTF 9109
Flybubble reserve parachutes guide
Not sure which reserve to get? Read Flybubble's guide to choosing the right reserve parachute.
Supair Start User Manual (PDF)
Certification reports: Start Bi (Tandem)
|Reserve Certification||EN 12491, LTF, LTF 91/09|
|Shipping Details||When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page|
|Model Status||Current model|