- SYS'Evolution flight computer
- SYS'Evolution case (semi-rigid protective case)
- USB cable (A-Male to Mini-B-Male)
- Adhesive hook-&-loop fastener strips (for mounting on a flight deck / cockpit)
- Adhesive screen protector
- Syride stickers
- Online flight book
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
Note: Colours may vary.
*Soft mount with hook-&-loop fastener on the back, for mounting on a flight deck / cockpit.
SYS'Evolution: ultimate e-ink flight companion
SYS'Evolution is the ultimate flight instrument for safe flying, racing and breaking records!
- Multi GNSS GPS
- Worldwide airspaces
- Worldwide road map
- Worldwide topography
- Weather station
- SMS alert
- Made for competition
- Augmented reality:
- 3D terrain
- 3D airspaces
- 3D waypoints
- 6 Inch E-Ink screen
- Cross-section view of the flight
- Transition assistant
- Weather in real time
- Instant vario
- Great autonomy (battery life)
- Configurable screen
- Configurable vario
- Touch screen
- Headset jack
- Embedded flight log
- Ideal size on cockpit
- Ready to fly
- 100% Syride Software
Worldwide data preloaded
The SYS'Evolution is delivered with complete worldwide data preloaded: base map, topography and airspaces. When a new airspace file is available, this can be easily updated.
Download Syride SYS'Evolution press release EN (PDF 1.22 MB)
|Function||Flight Computer with Alti-Vario-GPS & G-meter|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB|
|Size||11.2cm x 17cm x 1.5cm|
|Headphone Jack||Yes, 3.5mm Stereo|
|Topography||Worldwide, preloaded, 3D display|
|Road Map||Worldwide, preloaded|
|Airspace||Worldwide, preloaded, updatable, 3D display|
|Display / screen||6 inch, high contrast, electronic ink, 800 x 600 pixels, 16 levels of grey|
|Touch screen||Yes, with or without gloves|
|Volume||4 levels and OFF position|
|Memory||2000 hours of flights (1pt / sec)|
|Waypoints||max 25,000, 3D display|
|Roads||200 routes of 150 turnpoints max|
|Flight files output||IGC, GPX and KML|
|Cockpit attachment||with hook-and-loop fastener strips (included)|
|Thermal sniffer||Can be activated from -0.1m/s to + 0.1m/s|
|Instant vario||Yes, via 3-Axis Accelerometer|
|Weather station||Yes, via configurable screen|
|SMS alerts||Yes, 3 levels (via phone with Bluetooth)|
SYS'Evolution 3D view
Note: Colours may vary.
Download the SYS'Evolution Manual. (PDF)
Syride SYS'Evolution Videos
Videos for the Syride SYS'Evolution.
Publish a flight using WIFI with the Syride SYS'Evolution
Load a route using the Syride SYS'Evolution
"The Syride SYS'Evolution creates new standards for sunlight visibility in an instrument that is a good size for a moving map, and with a configuration that is flexible in an almost unheard of way, but still very easy to use straight out of the box."
- Flybubble (full review)
"If you don’t care about colour screens then this is a great instrument with a screen that is superb in strong sunshine. It’s easy to use straight out of the box but has plenty of customisation for those that like to personalise their instruments. The moving maps work great as does its unique feature, the 3D augmented reality.
The competition functions could do with more development but will serve most pilots well. But on the whole this is an easy to use machine with a nice audio vario and clear screen that automates most standard tasks so you can forget about the tech and just go flying."
- Cross Country magazine (full review)
Syride Tools (including manual)
Syride have gathered some useful Tools on their website:
- Manuals (all models): Read to better understand your instrument.
- Software, SYS PC Tool (SYS'Alti, GPS, Nav & Evo): Required for downloading flights, customising screens, upgrading instrument, and more.
- Syride Screen Configuration (SSC) tool (SYS'Alti, GPS, Nav & Evo): Customise the screens on your instrument.
- Airspace (SYS'Nav & Evo): Avoid flying into forbidden airspaces by uploading OpenAir files into your instrument.
- Topography (SYS'GPS & Nav V2): Gives access to height above ground level (AGL) information, airspaces with AGL and greyscale topography on the MAP screen of SYS'Nav.
- Route maker (SYS'Nav & Evo): Build your route or waypoints list in a few clicks. A piece of cake!
- Sound config - vario sound setup (SYS'Alti, GPS, Nav & Evo): Customise the sound of your vario infinitely with a simple graphic table.
Syride questions & support
For any questions about Syride products:
- Read the user manual.
- Contact Syride support directly.
|Shipping Details||When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page|
|Model Status||Current model|
Syride SYS'Evolution Reviews
The competition functions could do with more development but will serve most pilots well. But on the whole this is an easy to use machine with a nice audio vario and clear screen that automates most standard tasks so you can forget about the tech and just go flying.
Full review in Cross Country magazine
In flight the audio from the vario and readouts that can be almost any size (and in any position) mean that little attention can be paid to the instrument whilst getting the maximum information from it. The competition side of it is still in development, with the larger, more detailed waypoint display not yet available.
The big plus points for the SYS’Evo are the exceptionally readable screen, the top quality audio vario, the amount of customisation available, the intuitive nature of use, and the automation when it’s plugged into the PC for downloading your flights and uploading firmware changes. Roads, terrain and airspace are already in the unit, but airspace will need updating periodically.
Charge it overnight, then go fly without needing to do anything else. This is a superb all round instrument with lots of flexibility that requires very little housekeeping.
Full review on Flybubble.