Gin Safari-Passenger Harness (PAST MODEL)
Gin Gliders Safari-Passenger Harness
Tandem Paragliding Passenger Harness
The Safari passenger harness offers the maximum of security and comfort with the minimum of weight and fuss.
Like the matching Safari pilot harness, the design concept was ease of use, lightness, safety and comfort. The Safari Passenger has both airbag and GINSOFT10 mousse bag protection, and is certified both with and without the mousse bag. Protection is effective even with the airbag not fully inflated, though most of the time the dual air inlets ensure that the airbag is fully inflated whatever the angle in flight.
The split legs design saves weight and aids movement on the ground during take-off and landing. The geometry of the harness is such that the passenger can be seated easily after take-off, yet can sit deeply enough to feel comfortable.
The harness can be fully adjusted to accommodate a wide range of passenger sizes.
The Safari passenger harness fits together beautifully in flight with the matching Safari pilot harness to create a stable and unified profile in the air.
Gin Gliders Safari-Passenger Harness > Details
- GINSOFT10 mousse bag plus airbag for maximum protection and flexibility
- hook and loop fastener on shoulder straps with safety loop for attachment of pilot's instruments
- Sturdy fabric reinforcement attached under seat with hook and loop fastener for replacement when worn out
- Safe-T buckle on chest strap
- Thread-through buckles on leg straps for added security with dual runs of webbing for safety and comfort
- 2 zipped lateral pockets
- Routing for radio handset and/or drinks system with internal radio pocket
- EN and LTF certified
Weight: 1.9kg harness only, 2.7kg including carabiners and back protection.
|Model Status||Past model|