Gin Safari-Pilot Harness (PAST MODEL)
Gin Gliders Safari-Pilot Harness
Tandem Paragliding Pilot Harness
The Safari pilot harness offers the maximum of ease of use and comfort with the minimum of weight and fuss.
Like the matching Safari passenger harness, the design concept was ease of use, lightness, safety and comfort. The Safari Pilot is designed for easy access after take-off and comfort and control in flight. The split legs, naturally flared outward to accommodate the passenger, give excellent manoeuvrability on the ground as well as good feedback and stability in the air. GIN have developed a new GINSOFT14T protector that offers the protection of a 17cm protector in a more compact 14cm form.
The harness can be fully adjusted to accommodate a wide range of pilot sizes.
The Safari pilot harness fits together beautifully in flight with the matching Safari passenger harness to create a stable and unified profile in the air.
Gin Gliders Safari-Pilot Harness > Details
- GINSOFT14T mousse bag for the best protection
- Safe-T buckle on chest strap
- Thread-through buckles on leg straps for added security with dual runs of webbing for safety and comfort
- Rescue handle can be installed on either side
- Dorsal rescue container with stretchable fabric to accommodate different rescue sizes
- Shoulder straps adjusted near the hips to allow cleaner routing of rescue bridle
- 2 zipped lateral pockets
- EN and LTF certified
Weight: 2.1kg harness only, 2.9kg including carabiners and back protection.
|Model Status||Past model|