Kortel Sak II
"More than a simple airbag ..."
The Sak II for the Kruyer II/Karver II allows total flexibility. In addition, if you add a front rescue, all types of flight become possible.
It is set up in 2 minutes by six points on the harness: two legs under thighs, one in the hollow lumbar vertebrae and two at the level of the back and one at the top of the back.
The addition of the SaK II improves the comfort and the precision of handling. The side triangle adds adjustable lumbar support and more direct action on the glider.
SaK II is equipped with ice axe loops and trekking/walking stick loops and lateral mesh pockets. Its top flap turns around in airbag position and becomes an internal pocket provided additional storage for smaller items without interfering with the smooth running of the airbag.
Using a simple hook and loop fastener, it is possible to neutralize the back chamber of the airbag, allowing the airbag to be adapted quickly for use with a tandem passenger harness.
- A protective cover adapted to the size of the bag
- Helmet carrier, located in the top section
- Walking sticks holder
- Ice axe holder
- Passenger option
- Additional lumbar support
- Mesh for the helmet under the top flap.
- Volume: 60 litres. (enough for a well-packed standard glider, easy for light glider)
- 5-6 litres additional storage inside the top flap.
|Model Status||Current model|
|Shipping Details||When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page|