Price as configured: £0.00
Hike & Fly Competition Harness
The STRIKE came out of our X-ALPS 2015 design. It is a harness fully dedicated to Hike & Fly competitions. Its great inboard comfort makes it much more versatile than its light weight would let one assume.
Buy a Sup'Air Strike harness and Sup'Air Trek Light 350G rucksack together and get a package price (add them both to your Basket).
Intuitive and precise piloting with removable mini-seat plate
- Sizes: S, M and L
- Weight: 2140 g (size M, with included mini-seat plate and LTF certified foam protector)
- Weight: 2020 g (size M, with LTF certified foam protector, without mini-seat plate)
The STRIKE can be used with or without the included removable mini-seat plate; without it the size M harness weighs 2020 gr. The included LTF certified 14 cm Bump'Air 14STK foam protector weighs 560 gr and is also easily removable; remove this and the mini-seat plate and the harnesss weight drops to 1460 gr.
The optional ultra-light Bump'Air STK-light (250 gr) foam protector enables a complete harness to be flown at a weight of only 1710 gr without the mini-seat plate, and 1840 gr with it. This ultra-light Bump'Air is efficient on a first impact but is not certified because of its degraded properties on a second impact.
The structural design of the split-leg harness with a removable mini-seat plate brings clean and precise steering sensations. The piloting and feeling of comfort are very close to those of the DELIGHT2.
Landing in the mountains or in turbulent zones, the STRIKE is easy to pilot with bent legs or out of the speedbag. During take-off, running is made easy (mainly due to the light split-leg harness design), and the transition to sitting position inside the speedbag is straight-forward. In flight, the adjustments and geometry of the harness can be adjusted to the morphology and flight posture of each pilot. A reclined sitting position provides excellent body support.
The STRIKE is stable, with features greatly appreciated by X-ALPS pilots! It has a split-leg auto-stable design (ABS type). The right leg must step through the closed right leg strap: it is a permanently closed safety system!
- Hike & Fly competition
- Upright to semi-reclined posture
- For skilled and advanced pilots
- Certified Bump'Air 14 cm (Bump'Air 14STK)
- Front mounted rescue container and riser parachute connections to the shoulders
- Auto-stable split-leg seat
- Closed right step-in leg loop strap
- Connect (soft loops made from Dyneema)
Gear / comfort
- Removable carbon fibre mini-seat plate
- Integrated speedbag
- Integrated speed-bar/accelerator
- Instrument support atop the reserve parachute container
- Double stage light speed-bar/accelerator designed for the speedbag
- Pre-equipped for hydration system (hydration system not included)
- 20 mm diameter Zelden pulleys
- Dorsal storage pocket
- Speedbag lateral pocket
- Ballast pocket under and front of the seat
- Removable stuff pocket inside the speedbag
- Shoulder strap adjustments
- Chest strap adjustments
- Backrest adjustments with additional lumbar support
- Speedbag length adjustments
- Nylon 210D Ripstop
- Nylon 100D
- Strap Dyneema
- Standard EN 1651: 1999
Sizes & Measurements
|Pilot size (cm)||155-170||170-185||180-195|
|Pilot weight (mini – maxi) (kg)||50-80||65-85||70-100|
|Harness weight (+ carabiners+speedbar) (g)||2120||2140||2240|
|Back length (cm)||58||58||65|
|Back inclination adjustment (cm)||28||28||35|
|Seat length (cm)||40||40||45|
|Seat width (cm)||33||33||33|
|Carabiners height (cm)||43||43||43|
|Carabiners distance (cm)||38-47||38-47||38-47|
|Speedbag length (cm)||93||100||107|
Harness weights according to configuration
|Carbon fiber foot plate (120 g)||1360||1380||1480|
|F-STK handle (20 g)||1380||1400||1500|
|Speed system (40 g)||1420||1440||1540|
|Connect (20 g)||1440||1460||1560|
|Bump'Air 14STK foam protector (560 gr, LTF certified)||2000||2020||2120|
|Mini seat plate (120 g)||2120||2140||2240|
|Bump'Air STK-light foam protector (225 gr, no certification)||1665||1685||1785|
|Mini seat plate (120 g)||1785||1805||1905|
This product is delivered with:
- Mini carbon fibre seat plate
- O handle
- Carbon fibre foot-plate (size S, M, L 25×33 cm)
- Bump'Air 14STK (LTF certified protector, 560 gr)
- Light speedbag two stage speed-bar/accelerator
- User's manual (CD)
NB: To give you the option to choose what you want, the Strike does not include the harness-to-wing attachments (karabiners, maillons or soft links).
- Bump'Air STK-light foam protector (uncertified ultra-light protector, 225g)
- Sup'Air Trek Light 350G (rucksack)
- Harness-to-wing attachments (karabiners, maillons or softlinks)
Certification report (PDF)
User manual (PDF)
Sup'Air speedbag tips
Download advice on getting in to, and being comfortable in, your harness speedbag here (PDF).
Sup'Air product registration
Register your Sup'Air product online.
Want to try?
|Shipping Details||1-3 workdays|
|Model Status||Current model|