Supair Delight 2 (PAST MODEL)
DELIGHT 2: LIGHTWEIGHT PERFORMANCE
Lightweight cross-country harness for site and mountain flying. "Hammock" style harness with removable carbon mini seatplate enabling efficient piloting with good feedback.
The DELIGHT² is even more versatile than the initial DELIGHT due to its new geometry and removable mini seat plate, enabling efficient piloting with good feedback. This lightweight harness is ideally suited for a wide variety of flying; from local soaring to cross-country flying in the flatlands to adventure flying in the mountains and competitions.
The speedbag of the DELIGHT² is removable. A new cockpit design provides excellent instrument visibility. A new right-sided dorsal container for easy reserve parachute access and extraction.
Running on take-off is made easy due to the light weight and leg straps position. Transitioning from running to seating is naturally instinctive and followed by an easy Speedbag entry.
Inflight support, comfort and sensations are typically similar to those found in normal XC harness designed for longer flights.
Upon landing, the seated posture is stable and efficient once your feet are out of the Speedbag.
High safety level with a dorsal reserve parachute container; a backrest outfitted with a BUMP'AIR 15 cm medium density foam protection , a "Safe-T" leg strap, and Anti-Balance System (ABS : stabilizer system).
- Lightweight performance
- Removable mini plate
- Removable speedbag
- Weight 3640 g (size M)
- Colours: black/green
- Local flying, cross-country and competition.
- 3/4 reclined seating posture.
- For regularly flying experienced pilots only.
- Specific Bumpair 15 cm
- Dorsal reserve parachute pocket slightly offset right, with deployment handle located on the same side.
- Self-stabilizing leg-strap system.
- 30 mm Self-Locking Biners.
- Self-locking light 25mm aluminum buckles.
Gear / comfort
- Removable carbon mini seatplate.
- Removable speedbag.
- Speedbag carbon fiber footplate.
- Speedbag integrated cockpit with removable instrument support plate.
- Double stage speed-bar with adjustment system.
- High quality Harken pulleys.
- Special slider to optimized speed-bar function.
- Pre-equipped for a hydro-system (not included).
- Dorsal storage pocket.
- Left sided radio pocket located inside the Speedbag.
- Safe-T strap with light quick release buckles.
- SpeedBag incline and length adjustments.
- Shoulder straps adjustments.
- Chest strap adjustment.
- Backrest adjustment with lumbar support.
- Special Ripstop Dyneema® fabric.
- Nylon 210D Ripstop.
- EN 1651
|Pilot size (cm)||155 / 175||170 / 185||180 / 195||185 / 200|
|Pilot weight (mini – maxi) (kg)||60 – 80||65 – 85||70 – 100||70 – 100|
|Harness weight (+ carabiners + speedbar) (g)||3500||3640||3840||3850|
|Back length (cm) (A)||57||60||64||64|
|Back inclination adjustment (cm) (B)||37||38||39||39|
|Seat length (cm) (C)||38||42||45||45|
|Seat width (cm) (D)||33||33||33||33|
|Carabiners height (cm) (E)||45||45||45||45|
|Carabiners distance (cm) (F)||37 – 55||37 – 55||37 – 55||37 – 55|
|Speedbag length (cm) (G)||93||100||106||113|
* Flybubble note: The Delight 2 size XL is a Delight 2 size L harness with size XL speedbag.
Compared to the DELIGHT, the DELIGHT2 is a more rounded harness with better features, sturdier and more multifunctional. It was primarily designed for local flights sites rather than for hiking and flying.
Compared to the SKYPPER, the DELIGHT2 is lighter, slimmer, and less bulky whilst enabling the same styles of flying. Its lighter weight makes it even more versatile.
Compared to the XP2 with speedbag, the DELIGHT2 is substantially lighter and slimmer with a better streamlined profile.
Compared to a XA 13, the DELIGHT2 is definitely more accessible to the average pilot, with a stronger build and more adapted to local drive-to flying sites.
- LTF certified BUMP'AIR 15 protector D2 (SFBU011).
- Carbon mini seatplate (MPPL021)
- Carbon fiber footplate (MPPL010)
- 2 Twist-lock Zicral SUPAIR Karabiner 30 mm
- Removable cockpit instrument panel
- Sup'Air Speed System Double LIGHT
- Reserve handle D2
- WEDGE 13: wedge for the bottom of the reserve compartment
|Model Status||Past model|
Supair Delight 2 (PAST MODEL) Reviews
The harness fitting at flybubble was superb. There was a great selection to try and Nancy took plenty of time to find and size up the right one. Essential when it is your first pod harness and you don't really know what they are 'supposed' to feel like. Highly recommended.
Really light and very comfortable, easy to get into and proper speed bar.
Very well constructed and designed and an excellent price.
Nancy at Flybubble was very helpful, excellent service.
Nancy and Carlo at Flybubble provide a superb service making sure you get the correct gear and fitting it all up for your size and weight - 10/10.