Supair Quo Vadis (PAST MODEL)
The Quo Vadis is a top-of-the-range reversible paragliding harness-rucksack from Sup'Air, weighing around 4.5 kg, featuring a simple and effective parachute pocket, light auto-buckles and a carbon plate to lighten the load, amongst other things.
Sup'Air Quo Vadis
QUO VADIS: The top-of-the-range reversible paragliding harness-rucksack! A simple and effective parachute pocket, lightweight buckles and a carbon seat plate to minimise weight.
- Storage pocket independent of the airbag!
- Pre-inflated full airbag back protection system, with patented "Cable System" design.
- Airbag with air intake below the front of the seat plate.
- Integrated underseat reserve container with right-hand deployment.
- Provision for speedbag and hydration system (not included).
- Back support stiffened with 3D Mesh fabric for extra comfort.
- Light automatic buckles (patented design) with "forget-me-not" system.
- Seams sewn by automated sewing machines for the highest quality construction.
- Seat-depth adjustment accessible in-flight, for a better fit in different sitting positions.
- Attachment points provided for "Quick Out" carabiners.
- Lycra radio pocket on the left side, with security attachment point.
- Rucksack features: Lycra side pockets and compression straps.
- Weight: approx 4.5 kg
- 30mm twist-lock karabiners.
- Light foot strirrup with elasticised webbing.
- Moulded carbon seat plate.
Sizes: S, M, L & XL
Colours: One Colour (Black / Green / Light Grey)
- Cordura (100% Polyamide)
- Cordura Light (100% Polyamide)
- Dacron (100% Polyamide)
- Snow dia
- 3D Mesh
|Model Status||Past model|
Supair Quo Vadis (PAST MODEL) Reviews
Flybubble offer a variety of new harnesses that incorporate all the latest technology. Without looking at branding, I took time to try three comparable alternatives. Although similar at first glance, they were in fact quite different. With all things considered; weight, adjustments, position of flight deck, a built in pouch for a radio and easy access to the reserve handle etc., the harness that eventually came up trumps was the Sup’Air Quo Vadis. The reserve handle was difficult to reach on my old harness – with the Quo Vadis it’s perfect.
The Quo Vadis is a reversible lightweight harness with an airbag and a separate stowage compartment. When turned inside out, it doubles up as compact bag with ample space for wing, helmet, flying suit and other odds and ends. The very appealing feature with this harness is the lack of any compromise in design or construction. With superb attention to detail the Quo Vadis allows for the quick attachment of a pod should one decide to go down that route later – and – it even incorporates a very useful little pouch on the waist strap for car keys and/or credit cards both of which are very useful after going XC!
Being light, compact and very manageable this harness is extremely comfortable when ground handling thereby providing fewer restrictions while allowing the pilot much greater agility when launching in strong conditions.
In flight, the Quo Vadis is a dream. Weight shift is easy and immediate and with the built in stirrup and all straps and buckles correctly adjusted, I have never felt more secure or so comfortable when paragliding.