Supair Quo Vadis (PAST MODEL)
Select all options to view stock availability
Out of stock Sold out, not expected in stock in future. See our Shipping and Stock page for more info.
Model Status: Past model
The Quo Vadis is a top-of-the-range reversible paragliding harness-rucksack from Sup'Air, weighing around 4.5 kg, featuring a simple and effective parachute pocket, light auto-buckles and a carbon plate to lighten the load, amongst other things.
Sup'Air Quo Vadis
QUO VADIS: The top-of-the-range reversible paragliding harness-rucksack! A simple and effective parachute pocket, lightweight buckles and a carbon seat plate to minimise weight.
- Storage pocket independent of the airbag!
- Pre-inflated full airbag back protection system, with patented "Cable System" design.
- Airbag with air intake below the front of the seat plate.
- Integrated underseat reserve container with right-hand deployment.
- Provision for speedbag and hydration system (not included).
- Back support stiffened with 3D Mesh fabric for extra comfort.
- Light automatic buckles (patented design) with "forget-me-not" system.
- Seams sewn by automated sewing machines for the highest quality construction.
- Seat-depth adjustment accessible in-flight, for a better fit in different sitting positions.
- Attachment points provided for "Quick Out" carabiners.
- Lycra radio pocket on the left side, with security attachment point.
- Rucksack features: Lycra side pockets and compression straps.
- Weight: approx 4.5 kg
- 30mm twist-lock karabiners.
- Light foot strirrup with elasticised webbing.
- Moulded carbon seat plate.
Sizes: S, M, L & XL
Colours: One Colour (Black / Green / Light Grey)
- Cordura (100% Polyamide)
- Cordura Light (100% Polyamide)
- Dacron (100% Polyamide)
- Snow dia
- 3D Mesh
|Model Status||Past model|