Supair Quo Vadis (PAST MODEL)
Model Status: Past model
Sup'Air Quo Vadis
QUO VADIS: The top-of-the-range reversible paragliding harness-rucksack! A simple and effective parachute pocket, lightweight buckles and a carbon seat plate to minimise weight.
- Storage pocket independent of the airbag!
- Pre-inflated full airbag back protection system, with patented "Cable System" design.
- Airbag with air intake below the front of the seat plate.
- Integrated underseat reserve container with right-hand deployment.
- Provision for speedbag and hydration system (not included).
- Back support stiffened with 3D Mesh fabric for extra comfort.
- Light automatic buckles (patented design) with "forget-me-not" system.
- Seams sewn by automated sewing machines for the highest quality construction.
- Seat-depth adjustment accessible in-flight, for a better fit in different sitting positions.
- Attachment points provided for "Quick Out" carabiners.
- Lycra radio pocket on the left side, with security attachment point.
- Rucksack features: Lycra side pockets and compression straps.
- Weight: approx 4.5 kg
- 30mm twist-lock karabiners.
- Light foot strirrup with elasticised webbing.
- Moulded carbon seat plate.
Sizes: S, M, L & XL
Colours: One Colour (Black / Green / Light Grey)
- Cordura (100% Polyamide)
- Cordura Light (100% Polyamide)
- Dacron (100% Polyamide)
- Snow dia
- 3D Mesh
|Model Status||Past model|