Woody Valley Front Reserve Container with Cockpit
When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page
Model Status: Current model
Front reserve container with cockpit instrument panel, designed for front-mounting a suitable emergency reserve parachute to a suitable standard open paragliding harness.
- Ventral fastening system with connection to main karabiners and to straps on harnesses by means of adjustable quick locking buckles for greater cockpit position and stability.
- Adjustable volume container to adapt to most emergency parachutes on the market.
- Allows the harness bridle to pass to the right or left, protected by Cordura fabric.
- Adjustable in depth for good instrument visibility.
- Rigid support covered with hook and loop fastener, equipped with loops for the safety of your instruments during flight.
- Sturdy Neoprene fabric covers and protects your instruments during transport.
- Equipped with a convenient carrying handle.
The space not occupied by the emergency parachute can be used as a pocket for various material, accessible from the zipper located under the instrument panel.
Weight including reserve handle (APM11 n.11) 580 g
- Metal quick-release buckles and webbing straps attached to the top, for a reliable attachment and durability
- Adjustable webbing straps attached to the bottom, for additional support and to facilitate setting the angle
- Reserve handle is securely attached, and easy to see, grab and deploy the reserve with
- Symmetric design allows for ambidextrous (right- or left- handed) use
- Reserve bridle sleeves on both sides for left or right handed configuration
- 2 reserve pin options for small or large reserves
- Storage area between flight deck and reserve cavity
- Spacious hook and loop fastener surface on top for mounting instruments, with security loops
- Neoprene cover for protecting instruments when not in use
- Top build quality and materials
Compatible with Woody Valley Exense, Exense air, Haska, Haska2, Transalp, Velvet 2, Voyager Plus, Wani and Wani Light harnesses, and most other standard open paragliding harness.
Compatible with most solo emergency reserve parachutes.
Flybubble info: Woody Valley have not given the volume of the reserve container however it is quite large - the largest we know of. To give an idea, it is the only front container we know which can accommodate the High Adventure Beamer 3 size 170 (packing volume 7310 cm³). This is what we would use to front mount a Beamer 3 170. It is a tight fit, involving compressing the reserve, but we think it's suitable - and High Adventure have also confirmed to us that it is. NB: To front mount a Beamer 3 170 using the Woody Valley Front Reserve Container with Cockpit, you would also need a High Adventure Beamer 3 Extension Kit (pair).
Woody Valley code: AP012
Woody Valley: The images are purely indicative and may differ for materials, details and colours.
|Shipping Details||When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page|
|Model Status||Current model|