Woody Valley Front Reserve Container with Cockpit
Front container for emergency reserve parachute with cockpit instrument panel. Designed for front-mounting a standard reserve parachute to a suitable standard paragliding harness.
Ventral fastening system with connection to main karabiners and to straps on harnesses by means of adjustable quick locking buckles for greater cockpit position and stability. Adjustable volume container to adapt to most emergency parachutes on the market.
Allows the harness bridle to pass to the right or left, protected by Cordura fabric. Adjustable in depth for good instrument visibility. Rigid support covered with Velcro and provided with loops for safety of your instruments during flight.
Sturdy Neoprene fabric covers and protects your instruments during transport. Equipped with a convenient carrying handle. The space not occupied by the emergency parachute can be used as a pocket for various material, accessible from the zipper located under the instrument panel.
Weight including handle (APM11 n.11) 580 g
- Metal quick-release buckles and webbing straps attached to the top, for a reliable attachment and durability
- Adjustable webbing straps attached to the bottom, for additional support and to facilitate setting the angle
- Reserve handle is securely attached, and easy to see, grab and deploy the reserve with
- Symmetric design allows for ambidextrous (right- or left- handed) use
- Reserve bridle sleeves on both sides for left or right handed configuration
- 2 reserve pin options for small or large reserves
- Storage area between flight deck and reserve cavity
- Spacious hook and loop fastener surface on top for mounting instruments, with security loops
- Neoprene cover for protecting instruments when not in use
- Top build quality and materials
Compatible with: Exense, Exense air, Haska, Haska2, transalp, Velvet 2, Voyager Plus, Wani, Wani Light
|Shipping Details||1-3 workdays|
|Model Status||Current model|