Supair EONA 3
When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page
Model Status: Current model
EN Certification: EN A
LTF Certification: LTF A
|Flying weight range (kg)||50-70||65-85||80-105||90-115||105-130|
|Flat surface area (m²)||21,8||24||26.60||28.70||31|
|Projected surface area (m²)||18.59||20.46||22.68||24.47||26.43|
|Flat aspect ratio||4.8||4.8||4.8||4.8||4.8|
|Projected aspect ratio||3.56||3.56||3.56||3.56||3.56|
|Flat span (m)||10.23||10.73||11.3||11.74||12.2|
|Projected span (m)||8.14||8.54||8.99||9.34||9.7|
|Chord max (m)||2.65||2.78||2.93||3.04||3.16|
|Number of cells||38||38||38||38||38|
|Glider weight (kg)||4.4||4.7||5||5.4||5.7|
|Trim Speed (km/h)||38||38||38||38||38|
|Max speed (km/h)||48||48||48||48||48|
|Number of risers||3||3||3||3||3|
|Certification*||EN/LTF A||EN/LTF A||EN/LTF A||EN/LTF A||EN/LTF A|
* EN 926 – 1 et 2 & LTF 91/09 – Class A
Colours: Oasis, Earth, Ice, Grape, Berry, Orange.
- Trek 130 backpack
- Inner bag
- Speed bar
- Repair kit
- User manual
Supair EONA 3: leave the nest
The EONA 3 is SUPAIR’s new school glider, allowing you to learn paragliding in a pleasant and safe way. Our design teams used feedback from schools using the EONA 2 to come up with a glider that best meets the expectations of professionals.
Designed to be durable, it benefits from trustworthy and strong materials. Our aim has been to simplify the line layout as much as possible by reducing the number of lines and focusing on its ergonomics. The front cut has been worked on to reduce roll. EONA 3 is safe for the pilot and easily predictable for the instructor.
While teaching, the easy inflation of the EONA 3, with no hard points or overshoot, combined with excellent handling, immediately gives the student confidence and assists them throughout their progress towards success.
As with the EONA 2 the risers are colour-coded for easy identification of the left and right sides. The risers are also equipped with the EONA ergonomic ear kit, with extended riser and mini-handle.
EONA 3 technical video
Compared to EONA 2
- Less roll due to improved front curve and twist
- Simplified line set, the reduced number of lines allows easier untangling and greater performance.
- We have modified the XS and S sizes by surfacing them more to reduce roll and make them less dynamic.
- Internal structure is laser cut, for greater assembly precision.
- A tension band has been added between the C’s and D’s, increasing brake travel.
- The profile is new and it allows smoother inflation without overshoot.
- New exclusive attachements tabs, manufactured with a new braid, and allowing breakage values of 20% above the EN standard for size L
- 5 sizes covering 50 to 130 kg
- Groundhandling and training slope
- Beginner pilot and progression
- Foot launch and towing ready
- Lasting flexible rods
- Wing tip sand/debris emptying system
- Exclusive “Ear” kit
- Upper surface fabric : Dominico D30 soft
- Lower surface fabric : Dominico D20 soft
- Line connected partition wall fabric : Porcher Sport Skytex 40 Hard
- Compression straps and partitions D : Porcher Sport Skytex 40 Hard
- Non-line connected partition wall fabric : Porcher Sport Skytex 40 Hard
- Partition reinforcements : Porcher Sport Ripstop autocollant 50 mm
- Upper lines : Liros
- Intermediate lines : Edelrid
- Lower lines : Edelrid
- LTF / EN-A
Supair product registration
Register your Supair product here.
CERTIFICATION REPORTS :
|EN Certification||EN A|
|LTF Certification||LTF A|
|Shipping Details||When in stock, UK approx 2-5 workdays, other countries see shipping page|
|Model Status||Current model|