Woody Valley Velvet 2 Airbag (PAST MODEL)
The technical features of the VELVET 2 AIRBAG are the same as the VELVET 2. In contrast to the VELVET 2 it has in place of the 17 cm back protection a stagnation pressure airbag protection system with lateral air intake, which is produced under the license from Cygnus.
This new generation of airbag protection is the culmination the experience of many years of Woody Valley with stagnation pressure airbags and a whole man-year of work with the crash test machine. These new developments meet both the requirements of the DHV and the European standard. It is an innovative, automatically filling multi-chamber system which also protects the top of the back optimally, beginning from the first phases of take off.
The result is a harness for weight-conscious pilots with clearly reduced pack size - an all round success!
- Airbag protection
- Material: Cordura® 500, Camp aluminium karabiners
- Weight: 4.5 kg
- Crash test result: 13.8 negative G
- Sizes: M, L, XL (like UK S, M, L)
- Colours: black/grey/milk/blue – black/grey/dark red/milk
- Certification: DHV with GET-UP or T-LOCK system.
Leg and waist strap options:
- Get-Up system (combined leg and waist strap buckles)
- T-Lock system (separate leg and waist straps with safe-T buckle)
Specify which leg and waist strap option you want when you place your order.
|Model Status||Past model|