The tipstall (B3/C3) is a relatively new descent technique that not many pilots know about. It is an effective alternative to Big Ears, but only on some wings – it depends on the wing design. It relies on the outer B or C line stack being in just the right position to create a neat stall that gets swept back in the wind.
- Flymaster LIVE DS first impressions review
- Phi SCALA light review by Kinga Masztalerz
- Free Flight Equipment Availability
- Old gear in storage? Get credit for it, or upcycle it!
- The Beginner's Guide to Hike & Fly paragliding book review
- X-Lakes 2021 report (& Supair Savage feedback)
- A fine day indeed, lovely views & feisty leesides!
- How we do what we do (Flybubble MATCH service)
- UK CAA EC rebate scheme (save up to £250 if AOK)
- Red Bull X-Alps & Paragliding Competitions 2021
- Gear Guides
- Flight Skills
- Flybubble Crew
- Flybubble Team