Continuing our series on risk analysis at flying sites, we present Mount Caburn: a small hill often flown in strong wind. You might never fly at this particular site, but understanding the airflow will help you to analyse similar sites.
- X-Lakes 2021 report (& Supair Savage feedback)
- A fine day indeed, lovely views and feisty leesides!
- How we do what we do (Flybubble MATCH service)
- Free Flight Equipment Availability (updated 09/2021)
- UK CAA EC rebate scheme (save up to £250 if AOK)
- Red Bull X-Alps & Paragliding Competitions 2021
- New Paragliding Records Summer 2021
- Flybubble Weather Update Summer 2021
- Safety Notice: Woody Valley GTO light XL
- Flybubble Walk Climb Fly vlogs with Rob Johnson
- Gear Guides
- Flight Skills
- Flybubble Crew
- Flybubble Team