A good pilot knows where the wind comes from. Always! The wind direction determines your flight path, it dictates where the turbulence areas are, and it reduces your landing speed to survivable levels (if you’re smart enough to line up your landing into wind). Let’s explore air speed, wind speed and ground speed to clear up one of the hardest concepts in freeflight.
- X-Lakes 2021 report (& Supair Savage feedback)
- A fine day indeed, lovely views and feisty leesides!
- How we do what we do (Flybubble MATCH service)
- Free Flight Equipment Availability (updated 09/2021)
- UK CAA EC rebate scheme (save up to £250 if AOK)
- Red Bull X-Alps & Paragliding Competitions 2021
- New Paragliding Records Summer 2021
- Flybubble Weather Update Summer 2021
- Safety Notice: Woody Valley GTO light XL
- Flybubble Walk Climb Fly vlogs with Rob Johnson
- Gear Guides
- Flight Skills
- Flybubble Crew
- Flybubble Team