The tipstall (B3/C3) is a relatively new descent technique that not many pilots know about. It is an effective alternative to Big Ears, but only on some wings – it depends on the wing design. It relies on the outer B or C line stack being in just the right position to create a neat stall that gets swept back in the wind.
- X-Lakes 2021 report (& Supair Savage feedback)
- A fine day indeed, lovely views and feisty leesides!
- How we do what we do (Flybubble MATCH service)
- Free Flight Equipment Availability (updated 09/2021)
- UK CAA EC rebate scheme (save up to £250 if AOK)
- Red Bull X-Alps & Paragliding Competitions 2021
- New Paragliding Records Summer 2021
- Flybubble Weather Update Summer 2021
- Safety Notice: Woody Valley GTO light XL
- Flybubble Walk Climb Fly vlogs with Rob Johnson
- Gear Guides
- Flight Skills
- Flybubble Crew
- Flybubble Team