Concerning all Ozium 2 harnesses manufactured during 2017 and early 2018 (for harnesses delivered after March 2018, no further action is required). There's a potential problem with the reserve deployment system. The reserve bridles connect the parachute to the shoulder attachment points and are routed within a self-opening zip compartment on the right hand side of the harness. During practice deployments it has been found that it is possible for the bridles to rupture the stitching of the self-opening zip compartment.
Safety Notice: Ozone Ozium 2
- Free Flight Equipment Availability
- Old gear in storage? Get credit for it, or upcycle it!
- The Beginner's Guide to Hike & Fly paragliding book review
- X-Lakes 2021 report (& Supair Savage feedback)
- A fine day indeed, lovely views & feisty leesides!
- How we do what we do (Flybubble MATCH service)
- UK CAA EC rebate scheme (save up to £250 if AOK)
- Red Bull X-Alps & Paragliding Competitions 2021
- New Paragliding Records Summer 2021
- Flybubble Weather Update Summer 2021
- Gear Guides
- Flight Skills
- Flybubble Crew
- Flybubble Team