Unusual wear has been detected on a strap passing through the female part of the 30mm automatic buckles (mainly used in chest closure) on SUP'AIR harnesses. (pictured). If you have a SUP’AIR harness with automatic buckles, check your webbing! Read the full safety notice >
Safety Notice: Supair - Check Your Buckles!
- Free Flight Equipment Availability
- Old gear in storage? Get credit for it, or upcycle it!
- The Beginner's Guide to Hike & Fly paragliding book review
- X-Lakes 2021 report (& Supair Savage feedback)
- A fine day indeed, lovely views & feisty leesides!
- How we do what we do (Flybubble MATCH service)
- UK CAA EC rebate scheme (save up to £250 if AOK)
- Red Bull X-Alps & Paragliding Competitions 2021
- New Paragliding Records Summer 2021
- Flybubble Weather Update Summer 2021
- Gear Guides
- Flight Skills
- Flybubble Crew
- Flybubble Team