I have enjoyed testing the Gin BONANZA 2, which is a modern reinforced Sports Class wing. For the last couple of years I have been flying my Niviuk Artik 4, which I know very well, so this is mainly a comparison between the two, to give a flavour of these two sports class gliders and an idea of how new wings have progressed in the past few years. Over the few weeks I had the Bonanza 2 I managed 25 flights ranging from 2-90 minutes and a total of 10 hours airtime over three different sites. These were in conditions varying from light to strong and thermic to soaring with a couple of short (17km) XCs.
- Flymaster LIVE DS first impressions review
- Phi SCALA light review by Kinga Masztalerz
- Free Flight Equipment Availability
- Old gear in storage? Get credit for it, or upcycle it!
- The Beginner's Guide to Hike & Fly paragliding book review
- X-Lakes 2021 report (& Supair Savage feedback)
- A fine day indeed, lovely views & feisty leesides!
- How we do what we do (Flybubble MATCH service)
- UK CAA EC rebate scheme (save up to £250 if AOK)
- Red Bull X-Alps & Paragliding Competitions 2021
- Gear Guides
- Flight Skills
- Flybubble Crew
- Flybubble Team