We're a small business with big ideas, powered by a great crew. Our current vacancies are listed on this page. If you think you fit the role, contact us to explain why—and why you'd love to work for Flybubble! We look forward to hearing from you.
Full-Time Distribution & Customer Service Assistant
- Passionate about freeflight?
- Enjoy helping people?
We're looking for an enthusiastic office assistant to join our team!
As Distribution & Customer Service Assistant you will be mainly responsible for taking care of distribution tasks, freeflight equipment setup and harness fitting sessions, and generally assisting in the operation of our busy office.
You will also be responsible for handling customer enquiries, providing a first-rate service by phone, email and in person. Customer service is one of the most important aspects of our company and you will be responsible for upholding our high standards of customer care. You will seek to resolve customer queries at the first point of contact where possible and use your brilliant communication skills to handle sometimes complex but rewarding interactions. You will be expected to delight our customers and deal with their needs in a professional, friendly and timely manner.
This is a full-time position, 42.5 hours per week, worked over 5 days on rotation.
We offer competitive rates of pay and other benefits.
As a successful applicant, you must have:
- A self-motivated work ethic and a keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Excellent organisation, time management and task prioritisation skills
- Excellent collaboration skills, working closely with your colleagues in an office environment
- Excellent written and spoken English, and excellent numeracy skills
- Excellent problem solving skills, including customer complaints
- Good experience in a customer service environment (minimum 1 year)
- A keen interest in freeflight and the equipment
- A strong grasp of our product range and its underpinning technologies
- Good freeflight knowledge and experience
- Professional telephone and face-to-face manner
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office Suite and Google Workspace tools
- Good touch-typing skills (30+ WPM)
- Basic IT knowledge (printers, file & folders, peripherals)
- Full clean driving license and own vehicle
Although this is preferable, product training can be provided.
The following would be beneficial:
- Confidence with formulas in Microsoft Excel/OpenOffice Calc
- Knowledge of the Magento ecommerce platform
- Confidence with CRM software and POS systems
- Customer sales experience
Applicants who do not have direct experience in the above mentioned areas will still be considered if we feel you are right for the role. Full technical training will be provided. The job will be based in our premises near Lewes in East Sussex, England.
If this sounds like the job for you, please send us your C.V together with a covering letter.
Whilst there is no deadline for applications the role is to commence as soon as possible once we find the right person.
We will consider applications from outside the UK as long as applicants meet all of the requirements for the role (e.g. excellent written and spoken English) and understand the position is working in the UK. Note that, due to staff shortages and lack of spare resources, we are not in a position to be able to arrange or help with any of the logistics for this e.g. travel, visas, accommodation, own vehicle, driving licence, etc. The applicant will be solely responsible for arranging all of this.
We offer the following benefits to Flybubble staff:
- Develop in-depth knowledge of freeflight and the equipment
- Staff prices for freeflight products and services
- Access to freeflight demo equipment