We're a small business with big ideas, powered by a great crew. Our current vacancies are listed on this page. If you think you fit the role, contact us to explain why—and why you'd love to work for Flybubble! We look forward to hearing from you.
Part-Time Distribution Assistant
Flybubble is currently looking to recruit a Part-Time Distribution Assistant. You will be working amongst a small professional team in our busy office near Lewes, East Sussex, England. You will be mainly responsible for distribution tasks such as receiving deliveries, checking off and booking in goods on to the company's stock purchase order system, organising and allocating stock and processing customer orders. You will also be carrying out other general office and stock related duties, and generally assisting in the day-to-day operation of our small, well-established freeflight business.
As a successful applicant, you will need to be:
- Reliable and timely
- A quick learner
- A problem solver
- A team player
- Communicative and personable
- Comfortable with I.T.
- In possession of a very keen eye for detail.
Although freeflight product knowledge is preferable, product training can be provided.
The following would be beneficial:
- Good spoken and written English
- Good touch-typing skills (30+ WPM)
- Good with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office Suite
- Good with Google Workspace tools
- Basic IT knowledge (printers, file & folders, peripherals)
- Full clean driving license and own vehicle
- A keen interest in freeflight and the equipment
- Good freeflight knowledge and experience
- A good grasp of the product range we offer to our customers
Applicants who do not have direct experience in the above mentioned areas will still be considered if we feel you are right for the role. Full technical training will be provided. The job will be based in our premises near Lewes in East Sussex, England.
This is a part-time position, 15-25 hours per week, worked over 3-5 days. £10-£12 per hour.
Usual hours 09:00-13:00/14:00 but may vary depending on the current need.
We offer competitive rates of pay and other benefits.
- Staff prices on freeflight products and services
- Access to the best freeflight equipment from the top manufacturers
- Develop in-depth knowledge of freeflight and the equipment
If this sounds like the job for you, please send us your C.V together with a covering letter.
Whilst there is no deadline for applications the role is to commence as soon as possible once we find the right person.