The Naviter Hyper is a light, compact flight instrument designed for everyday use and cross country pilots. The Hyper “gives you enough information to put you on track to your target, avoid airspace, accurately core and return to thermals, and make every thermal count”. When you can do many computing things on your phone, there is a question many minimalists will ask: is it worth forking out more money on another box?
- Flymaster LIVE DS first impressions review
- Phi SCALA light review by Kinga Masztalerz
- Free Flight Equipment Availability
- Old gear in storage? Get credit for it, or upcycle it!
- The Beginner's Guide to Hike & Fly paragliding book review
- X-Lakes 2021 report (& Supair Savage feedback)
- A fine day indeed, lovely views & feisty leesides!
- How we do what we do (Flybubble MATCH service)
- UK CAA EC rebate scheme (save up to £250 if AOK)
- Red Bull X-Alps & Paragliding Competitions 2021
- Gear Guides
- Flight Skills
- Flybubble Crew
- Flybubble Team