After what seemed like an 'endless summer' in the United Kingdom, the paragliding cross country flying season appears to have finally come to a somewhat unwelcome end for 2014 - and what a hugely eventful year it proved to be! However, just because it's warmer than usual doesn't necessarily mean it's better for XC flying. So what kind of year was it for flying XC on paragliders in the UK - not just the few 'Sky Gods' but the many 'mere mortals' too? One of the best ways to gauge this is by looking that the UK Paragliding XC League, and hearing from the pilots, of all levels, who took part.
UK Paragliding 2014 XC Season Summary
- How we do what we do: Flybubble MATCH service
- Choose The Right Paraglider
- Choose The Right Paragliding Harness
- Choose The Right Reserve Parachute
- Choose The Right Connectors
- Choose The Right Flight Instrument
- Thermaling tips for paraglider pilots (Nancy & Carlo)
- Why People Fly — a Flybubble film
- Paraglider weight ranges: the numbers
- Old gear in storage? Get credit for it, or upcycle it!