A pilot reported that the main rescue bridle failed at the shoulder connection points following a rescue parachute deployment on a Gin Genie Race 3 harness. Although the harnesses exceed the certification minima, Gin Gliders recommends connecting each main rescue bridle to the front rescue bridle connection point using steel maillons for added safety.
Safety Notice: Gin Genie Race 3
- How we do what we do: Flybubble MATCH service
- Choose The Right Paraglider
- Choose The Right Paragliding Harness
- Choose The Right Reserve Parachute
- Choose The Right Connectors
- Choose The Right Flight Instrument
- Thermaling tips for paraglider pilots (Nancy & Carlo)
- Why People Fly — a Flybubble film
- Paraglider weight ranges: the numbers
- Old gear in storage? Get credit for it, or upcycle it!